Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 85votes)

Shaman King Flowers

Alt Names: alt シャーマンキング Flowersalt Shāman Kingu Furawāzu
Author: Takei Hiroyuki
Artist: Takei Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takes place 10 years after the end of Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang and focuses on the life of Hana in his teenage years. Hana's Epoch (Oneshot), was originally released in the Mentalite fanbook. It is not considered canon at this time in the Shaman King universe.

Prequel:

>Shaman King
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/shaman-king-r2280 )

Spin-off:

>Yahabe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yahabe-r12289 )
Go to Shaman King Flowers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

217 Comments

How many times do Hana need to be humble(beat up) before he gets it.  Dude is way too cocky for my taste.

These kids living off on other peoples' overpowered spirits... :/

Tao men is so much more of a badass than hana such a shame too :( 

It's been years since the original Shaman King ended, and I still don't know of how Tao Ren and Jeanne got together and got hitched. And now we skip straight to the son?? I'll be the most paranoid manga reader yet if all these plot holes don't get filled up....

Try going back and reading last chapters of original manga. I know romance has never been the series' strongest point but the Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang series made a small hint that it started when they were already grown up and traveled to Europe.

Times,I forgot different points of time.Damn,too late for that.Oh well,at least I got the "battle between gods"right.And the being overpowered part too,I hope.

Well, there was this...

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/07/06/s/read4ff64e1ea1d05/img000013.png

Still can't accept my favorite loli to become mother (by specific mean) especially when her partner is sadist Tao Ren.

Another thing, what a bishounen he has become. ~~

WUT?Son of Jeanne?

And He has Bason too??

That means...Ren with Jeanne?

Whelp. Officially confirmed guys.

Men is son of Ren and Jeanne.

...Ugh, gentlemen, when the kid is tanking your hits you might want to consider just taking the money.

It's been years since the original Shaman King ended, and I still don't know of how Tao Ren and Jeanne got together and got hitched. And now we skip straight to the son?? I'll be the most paranoid manga reader yet if all these plot holes don't get filled up....

One word describing min tao: bipolar

Let me drop my prediction.The F.O.M is a battle between (the representatives of) gods of different planets or dimensions.So,being overpowered is the only way of this series moving forward,since the average weak guy should be stronger than a S.F. finalist.

Times,I forgot different points of time.Damn,too late for that.Oh well,at least I got the "battle between gods"right.And the being overpowered part too,I hope.

>>G8 Summit

Not sure if discussing Shaman King or global warming

I'm fucking scared of Takei's new style.

Finally: a plot. And it isn't bad at all for my surprise.

you know im not into bl shippings but....

ah..finally. i can see the main plot now. should get more interesting from now

I doubt this will be the case, since the 2nd to last Shaman King fight happened around, what, the 16th century? 15th century? But it'll be hilarious if the Shaman King before Hao was Adam Smith.

Could be Machiavelli

Sometimes I can never really tell if the characters Takei Hiroyuki draws are male or female unless specified

Yohane... WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!!!!!?????

Really!! He give me some chill to bone =.=!

I doubt this will be the case, since the 2nd to last Shaman King fight happened around, what, the 16th century? 15th century? But it'll be hilarious if the Shaman King before Hao was Adam Smith.

Yohane... WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!!!!!?????

the kid looks like he got shit on his head

Spoiler

lol, he so jelly :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics