Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 185votes)

Yumekuri

Alt Names: alt ゆめくりalt 유메쿠리alt Yume-Kurialt 温泉物语alt Сон Каштана
Author: Hiro
Artist: Hiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yugami Makoto likes to travel to different Hot Springs. On his 100th visit to a Hot Spring he meets a beautiful foreign girl in the bath. Stunned by her beauty, he immediately falls for her. But there is more to the girl than the eye meets. And why is Makoto forced to work at the Inn afterwards?

Published in a Seinen magazine. Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Alive
Go to Yumekuri Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

363 Comments

im torn on whether the goddess looks better with white or black hair... leaning towards white  ... but black is  so pretty n shiny

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I am amazed how cute yuri-san in school uniform and I get a boner.

I feel like puking up sparkly rainbows every time I read this series.

LOL! The boys need to fuck off because Shirahane is taken. XD

wait a second..........

built an Igloo

then confesss...............

this man know how to put his priorities straight.......................

Igloo = house right?

build a house then confess....... hmmm sound like marriage proposal to meh...

Except there's no actual girl's love in the manga. Sure it's got the undertones for it, but at this point in the manga it's been nothing but hints at the possibility of a more than platonic relationship between two of the girls.

I think they've hinted at it as sufficiently as they've hinted at the male's romance though... It's completely obvious to everyone outside of it but not to the two inside of it which is quite common I think. Even the friend character's give them time alone, like "I don't want to be a bother..."

Now if this was something like "Kimi Aru's" Shinra Koenji or "Majikoi's" Momoyo I wouldn't add that tag. Those two characters have questionable sexuality but there's no real romance between two girls. This totally does. I'm not going to readd the tag, but I really think it belongs there.

Lol, I'm the one who put the tag there XD

Except there's no actual girl's love in the manga. Sure it's got the undertones for it, but at this point in the manga it's been nothing but hints at the possibility of a more than platonic relationship between two of the girls.

well when i saw the tag i didnt bother to read if you like the tag read it but if not dont complain. i like the tags idea it give you spoilers about the manga

Lol, I'm the one who put the tag there XD

This is so damn cute that I might have a heart attack.

heart? what heart? I can't feel my heart after I read chapter 29.

*rolls on floor*

This is so damn cute that I might have a heart attack.

It's like... a direct injection of cute into my bloodstream... is this addictive?

For many of following ones here, it is the weekly dose of diabetes-inducing slice-of-life. Me included.

Oh, just in case you caught diabetes, here is your insulin.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/93/Inzul%C3%ADn.jpg

It's like... a direct injection of cute into my bloodstream... is this addictive?

aaaaaaahhhhhh my godddeeesssssss

I can't stop grinning while reading this.

Gnnnnggghhhh!!!!  She is soooo cute with bedhead!

Dat cuteness

Spoiler

I cannot stop getting overdosed.

Spoiler

I feel bad.
The shoujou ai is so strong it's actually a deterring factor for me. I'm at chapter 10 by the way. I might as well stop reading it .

To anyone reading this. The art is fantastic, and the characters act like people instead of the tropy characters predominant in manga/anime atm. 

There's regular romance in it too... I used the word regular... but I can't think of any other word to use. Meh.

well when i saw the tag i didnt bother to read if you like the tag read it but if not dont complain. i like the tags idea it give you spoilers about the manga

At this point, they might as well draw the heroines with wings because all them are angels.
A NEW BILLBOARD!! I SAID!! A NEW BILLBOARD!!!!

You make it sound like shoujo ai is the premise of this manga.
I'd love it though. But the way i see it, this manga is a regular romance with shoujou ai as a subplot.

You're right I fixed it. I read a bit more of it and I might have just been overreacting.

I feel bad.
The shoujou ai is so strong it's actually a deterring factor for me. I'm at chapter 10 by the way. I might as well stop reading it .

To anyone reading this. The art is fantastic, and the characters act like people instead of the tropy characters predominant in manga/anime atm.  Also.. If you like yuri/shoujou ai you'll love this. 

There's a little bit of just regular romance in it too... I used the word regular... but I can't think of any other word to use. Meh.

You make it sound like shoujo ai is the premise of this manga.

I'd love it though. But the way i see it, this manga is a regular romance with shoujou ai as a subplot.

I feel bad.

To anyone reading this. The art is fantastic, and the characters act like people instead of the tropy characters predominant in manga/anime atm. 

There's regular romance in it too... I used the word regular... but I can't think of any other word to use. Meh.

Awwww damn it, this is awesome haha, so damn cuuute :D
How did i not find this sooner :o

*SERIOUS FACE*

If this gets any cuter, I swear I'm gonna pop.
Also, props to Yukami for having a head on his shoulders and thinking of both good and bad reasons for why Shirahane might be doing what she is. Smart man.
But seriously though, if this goes where it looks like it is, I'm probably just going to pop from the overwhelming, soul-inflating levels of moe.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics