Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

I HATE to sound like a whiny ungrateful shit, but at the current rate of translating we will see the end of this series in about 4 years time. and there is still season 2 with another 11 volumes, so please either lower the quality to release faster or make a joint translation with another group. And im sorry if you take offence to this because i really appreciate the time you take to translate this, but its just too slow for a series this big.

• The project currently lacks a permanent typesetter.
  • In case you haven't noticed, the name of our group is "Easy Going", and we do not push our staff to work at a pace they cannot handle.
  • Plus, most of our staff works on multiple projects so Yongbi isn't always a priority.
  • We're more than happy to accept joints with groups we like working with, but nobody has volunteered yet.
  • Fast release and low quality are not mutually exclusive

I think Yongbi has recovered a good amount of strength, I wouldn't call yongbi stronger than Goo-Hwi, yes since Yongbi was done in by a appreciate level master and even his former comrade.

He can't have recovered a good amount of strength in such a short time, even if he has, Goo-Hwi was in near perfect condition when they started fighting. The biggest handicap Yongbi had in my opinion though is not his physical condition but his mental one.

You can see the difference in their fight after he regained his consciousness, it may have been a different outcome if he had started the fight that way.

I HATE to sound like a whiny ungrateful shit, but at the current rate of translating we will see the end of this series in about 4 years time. and there is still season 2 with another 11 volumes, so please either lower the quality to release faster or make a joint translation with another group. And im sorry if you take offence to this because i really appreciate the time you take to translate this, but its just too slow for a series this big.

Cause it's JUST that easy amirite? lol

I think Yongbi has recovered a good amount of strength, I wouldn't call yongbi stronger than Goo-Hwi, yes since Yongbi was done in by a appreciate level master and even his former comrade.

I don't think so. Yongbi fought is former comrade and recovered a bit, but after that he fought hordes of enemies and that archer guy. even if he fought without showing all he had he wasn't at his best

after reading these last chapters I came to a conclusion that  Goo-Hwi is strong, but not as strong as Yongbi because he couldn't finish him in a weakened state. I put  Goo-Hwi's skill at 80% of Yongbi's. What do you guys think?

after reading these last chapters I came to a conclusion that  Goo-Hwi is strong, but not as strong as Yongbi because he couldn't finish him in a weakened state. I put  Goo-Hwi's skill at 80% of Yongbi's. What do you guys think?

Damn! This fight is getting pretty intense!

Makes me wonder how Goo-Hwi was so easily captured and stayed captured by Yongbi in the beginning of the series.

He was struck by a lightning bolt and Yongbi happened to be at the right moment, right place.

Damn! This fight is getting pretty intense!

Makes me wonder how Goo-Hwi was so easily captured and stayed captured by Yongbi in the beginning of the series.

loll at the *snap-crackle-pop" sfx.

Holy shhhii- that was intense as hell. They're both beasts!

Ahhhh Yongbi being Badass, Never was a finer day than this. Thanks EGS!

Thanks EGS!

For a second there I thought he might not be invincible...

Ah yes i remember now, But they also stated he was part of some group when he faced another foe early on did they not? I thought they said he was one of the 3 great warriors or something.

Ah yes, but it's not a group, it's a title. Had to look it up because my memory was defective regarding it. it's in chapter 14.

Basically, there are 12 supreme masters in the murim. From the righteous murim, 3 eminences and 5 warrior emperors. From the chaotic murim, four heavenly kings. Goo Hwi is one of these Heavenly Kings from the chaotic murim.

AFAIK, there are 2 more of these are introduced in the manga. The leader of the Red Bloods, Hong Yemong, who's a warrior emperor and Hyeon Jae-Yang, the leader of the Cheonwoong Faction, not sure which he is but he's described as Divine Lord of Destruction so I would assume Warrior Emperor.

No, you're both wrong. His sister is part of the Black Snake. I believe we see her back in chapter 1, in which Yongbi steals her underwear.  Goo Hwi is the leader of the Black Snake. Anyway, the girl you're thinking of who was Yongbi's fiancee is Hong Yemong, the leader of the Red Bloods, which specializes in information gathering.

The new group he's being presented as being a part of is something new so I have no idea if it has any importance. I think it was just there to make the reader know he's very strong.

Ah yes i remember now, But they also stated he was part of some group when he faced another foe early on did they not? I thought they said he was one of the 3 great warriors or something.

You are correct, i believe he (leader of his own guild) is the brother of the smexy gril who is also a leader of her own guild. The former is more of a bandit guild sorta and the later is more of an information guild. And yes she was engaged to Yongbi (actually i do believe they said MARRIED).

He was also presented as one of the top 10 fighters in Murim due to him being a martial arts prodigy. This isn't something new it was stated numerous times in the story. Him being 3'rd i'm not sure was said but they did state that he was one of the top 3 best in a certain area and has a name that dictates that.

It isn't that difficult, i don't really pay attention to the names but if you know relationships they usually refer to each other or it's stated in a few pages by image who they were talking about.

No, you're both wrong. His sister is part of the Black Snake. I believe we see her back in chapter 1, in which Yongbi steals her underwear.  Goo Hwi is the leader of the Black Snake. Anyway, the girl you're thinking of who was Yongbi's fiancee is Hong Yemong, the leader of the Red Bloods, which specializes in information gathering.

The new group he's being presented as being a part of is something new so I have no idea if it has any importance. I think it was just there to make the reader know he's very strong.

Is there still someone who follows the story ? I mean I got lost like 20 chapters ago I think, I have no idea what the different factions are, why they are fighting, isn't this big dude the brother of the other sexy girl who's also the clan leader of some sort all the while being engaged to yongbi ? Why is he now being presented as one of the top 10 of something I don't even know if we heard of before ? I'll probably have to re-read the whole story at some point because boy all those names and characters are confusing ...

You are correct, i believe he (leader of his own guild) is the brother of the smexy gril who is also a leader of her own guild. The former is more of a bandit guild sorta and the later is more of an information guild. And yes she was engaged to Yongbi (actually i do believe they said MARRIED).

He was also presented as one of the top 10 fighters in Murim due to him being a martial arts prodigy. This isn't something new it was stated numerous times in the story. Him being 3'rd i'm not sure was said but they did state that he was one of the top 3 best in a certain area and has a name that dictates that.

It isn't that difficult, i don't really pay attention to the names but if you know relationships they usually refer to each other or it's stated in a few pages by image who they were talking about.

Is there still someone who follows the story ? I mean I got lost like 20 chapters ago I think, I have no idea what the different factions are, why they are fighting, isn't this big dude the brother of the other sexy girl who's also the clan leader of some sort all the while being engaged to yongbi ? Why is he now being presented as one of the top 10 of something I don't even know if we heard of before ? I'll probably have to re-read the whole story at some point because boy all those names and characters are confusing ...

Sorry guys, we meant to release 102 but ended up releasing 101 a second time lol. Shit happens.

New chapter gives me so much win :D

So either Yongbi will bolt or hold his own...

Sorry guys, we meant to release 102 but ended up releasing 101 a second time lol. Shit happens.

You uploaded the same fucking chapter you dipshit. My jimmies... rustled!

Uploaded the same chapter as last week? o0

Can somebody give me a brief TLDR on why these guys are fighting... Yongbi is in a trance/was dreaming earlier right? I'm slightly confused now hah. TIA! 

not much of a

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for crushing people's expectation, fear not , we do not blame you, we click this spoiler at our own risk , but i still hate you tho

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics