Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 157votes)

Dengeki Daisy

Alt Names: alt หนุ่มแสบมาช๊อตรักalt Bông Cúc Diệu Kìalt 爱情接合器alt 电击Daisyalt Electric Daisyalt 電撃デイジーalt 전격데이지alt 愛情接合器alt Мобильная маргариткаalt الأقحوان الكهربائي
Author: Motomi Kyousuke
Artist: Motomi Kyousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “No matter what happens, I’ll protect you.” Teru, who lost her only remaining relative, her older brother, is cheered on by a mail from an enigmatic person, DAISY, who she can contact via the cellphone her brother gave her. One day, through an unexpected incident, Teru ends up working as a servant for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki. But this scoundrel, Kurosaki is really…!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly parts of the comic were scanlated by a group that doesn't allow rehosting of licenced comics. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Dengeki Daisy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Preview of Ch. 63 New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

Spoiler

Spoiler

Good chapter for a blushing Teru.  

Very sweetly done, and it was nice to see their fans cautiously and responsibly supporting them.

Oh yea...and THAT happened....

Spoiler

Oohhhhh yeeeeah. Get some, Kurosaki.

Ugh, since when did the manga's name change to Akira from Dengeki Daisy? This little arc can't get over quick enough and ship this little woe is me Akira out of here.

But Akira is the whole reason how the current gang all got together in the first place.

If there was no Akira, the would be no deaths or tragedies, than there would be no meetings and there would be no "Dengeki Daisy" cause there would be no need if the bro is still alive, lol.

Hee ^_^ Teru is the best at relationships! Such a refreshing change from standard shoujo manga girls!

So... where is chapter 1 - 34

you can probably (definitely) find the scanlators who did those chapters on mangaupdates & probably go to their website from there. If it isn't listed (this annoyed me for a couple of things I was looking up) you might just try the [groups name] .com/net etc. 

don't be impatient! support the scanlators~

pfft i read this manga just to see the main guy blush :D 

Ugh, since when did the manga's name change to Akira from Dengeki Daisy? This little arc can't get over quick enough and ship this little woe is me Akira out of here.

please refer to the decription...

"============Notice================

Unfortunately parts of the comic were scan-lated by a group that doesn't allow re-hosting of licensed comics. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End=============="

I keep on seeing Leo of Beast Master (another manga from this author) in Akira so it's hard to hate him.

It's like he's Leo without Yuiko in his life. 

I don't hate him but I do pity him. He's still a child who hasn't grown up.

I keep on seeing Leo of Beast Master (another manga from this author) in Akira so it's hard to hate him.

It's like he's Leo without Yuiko in his life. 

Teru is so cool and so damn cute and funny! >.<
Thanks for the new chapter!

Little baby Akira, awwww.

So this route is supposed to make me feel sorry for Akira? Sorry, not happening and I still think he's a douchebag.
Well, I haven't been won over just yet, but I'm starting to feel for him. Which was probably the point of the whole chapter. (I'll admit that I wavered at the sight of baby Akira. I am not ashamed!)
Spoiler

So this route is supposed to make me feel sorry for Akira? Sorry, not happening and I still think he's a douchebag.

Thanks for the new chapter :)

There's a point to that kind of silliness.  Take whatsisname the nemesis dude--he can break ciphers just by looking at them, but I bet he'd never figure out

Spoiler

So yeah--funny and functional!

I can't stop laughing while reading chapter 64. XD Now this explains why Teru didn't get anything from Soichiro except for the phone. He spent all his funds building that state of the art room!

Well ... there is a person who can crack codes instantly and thus a person with such tremendous knowledge of human nature isn't that surprising. I really like the comedy in Dengeki Daisy and Teru is an awesome female lead!

I know it's impossible but...I'm starting to wonder if Soichiro is still alive. Because I don't see how he could have pre-recorded a message that perfectly.

Maybe it just goes to show how well he knew Riko. Thats what i want to think anyway ;)

But it would be nice if he was alive.

That conversation between Riko and Soichiro was so sad but heartwarming :')

I know it's impossible but...I'm starting to wonder if Soichiro is still alive. Because I don't see how he could have pre-recorded a message that perfectly.

No reason to wait for the scanlators to finish, the official English translation of volume 13 (which goes through chapter 64) from viz media is for sale in the US as we speak.

And it is frikking adorable. ^_^

US =/= everybody on the internet, some people still need to wait

Alright, I'm making this my #2 to buy manga when I have a place to keep it!

Now... to find that "Takumi" fellow you're talking about...(you know who you are)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics