Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 188votes)

Suashi no Meteorite

Alt Names: alt 素足のメテオライトalt 赤足的陨石alt 赤足的陨星alt Meteorite of Bare Footalt Босоногий Метеорит
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ariyuki is standing in front of his former home which happens to be destroyed by a meteorite. Among the ruins he finds a gem which frees a young girl. Though that girl claims to be god and is willing to grant him his dearest wishes.
Go to Suashi no Meteorite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

251 Comments

I have a feeling Ariyuki might be the least normal out of the 4. Afterall there is still the question of what kind of wish did he make to get a loli God like Darumiru.
I want a god....
One evil God, ONE EVIL GOD!!!
And he is more badass than all the star eaters put together!
@ SlightVisibility

I know!!! It's GENIUS!!!!!!
I love this series w/ its mix of light and dark moments but the fat guy getting a god caught me buy surprise I thought I missed something...
This manga is so underrated, also... That credit page by Riceballicious, that girl in the kimono is so beautiful....
Guess its now time for people who have "evil" wishes and their gods to appear. Like people who wish for revenge or the death of others and such.

These are the people you would want the Star Eaters to go after
Haha yea I was also wondering where the fat guy got a god thought I skipped a chapter or something.

And i also thought of Bleach when I read ch. 10, quick Ariyuki use your BANKAI!!! jk I still think this is better than Bleach I don't even read Bleach anymore.
Can't believe they went half a chapter without even mentioning why that new god was there.
And here comes the espada seriously the skull god look like a rip-off bleach
MIND BLOWING MANGA !!
now that i think about it, if i have 1 wish that will actually be granted..........you guys know the rest right ?
...is that a Hollow?!
Yeah I was seriously wondering where the hell did that god come from...
Wait a minute! When the hell did the fat guy get a god??
S-s-snnaaaaaake!!
Badger song, anyone?

And I thought I had skipped a chapter for a while.
This manga is a perfect blend of cuteness, comedic action, and psychological morality.
I love it.
Do want, good manga, glad i found this gem
It feels like the mangaka might be projecting himself onto the chubby best friend character. The guy keeps showing up and making dubious claims with his internal monologues and excessively serious speeches.
Chapter 1:

Spoiler
man I love the god, what a character
Saika is so damn cute!
MC needs to control his swag he's already got 3-5 girls.
Man this is good, glad i found this.
-- Harem Tag Incoming --
@ku4eto Why do you think of gore when you see horror. Your way of thinking is... interesting to say the least.
Wait, funky plot without Ecchi/Harem but instead tagged with Psychological + Tragedy? *Insta follow*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics