Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 122votes)

Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka

Alt Names: alt リコとハルと温泉とイルカalt 理香和春和温泉和海豚alt Rico & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springsalt Rico to Hal to Onsen to Irukaalt Riko & Haru & Pemandian Air Panas & Lumba-lumbaalt Рико, Хару и источник
Author: Hijiki
Artist: Hijiki
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist Riko had to move to the countryside where her childhood friend lives. There, they try their best to enjoy the time together. It also happens that there's a hot spring in the Inn she is staying.
Go to Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Yuri vs. Shoujo-Ai New Window firathmagi
  • 12 Replies

144 Comments

Oh man, that dog and end scene of chapter 6....my heart...

Spoiler

Riko is such an angel. She is too pure for this world.

so pure that the only ones around her are tainted-heart type of people (in more than one way)

Riko is such an angel. She is too pure for this world.

I want to disappoint you, but this you talking about are genres, the final destination is the same. 

Prunus Girl extra final chapter.

No one showing anything sexual, but it's obvious.

Up to this point its simply an allgirlscast and nothing romantic, thus the reference to shoujo ai=/yuri.

Due to said lack of romance, comparing it with prunus girl seems somewhat inappropriate

as there where romantic vibes right from the start(the only question was what form^^).

Um, seriously? 

Google the terms "shoujo ai" and "yuri" and you will achieve enlightenment.

I want to disappoint you, but this you talking about are genres, the final destination is the same. 

Prunus Girl extra final chapter.

No one showing anything sexual, but it's obvious.

is this with lesbians?

Um, seriously? 

Google the terms "shoujo ai" and "yuri" and you will achieve enlightenment.

A blonde beauty who does tsukkomi <3

The art + Shoujo-ai,  ALL OF MY YES!

so

when are we going to get a new chapter that's actually new

is this with lesbians?

i'm kinda especting more ... every chapter is the same , another character that instantaneously falls in love with the heroine ( yup the drug - might explain the addiction ) , another harem manga without plot ?

Slow but promising start

This is pretty good, although it's being released rather slow. It's hard to make the call on shoujo ai though. It looks more like gag comedy with a mild undertone of shoujo ai at the moment. Art is great though.
oh sweet sweet shoujo ai
i'll be good without sugar for a few days
mmm true, but I still think riko's a little cute as well. both cute and pretty.
personal ranking: riko > akane > haru.
soranokira--No, Riko is very pretty. Haru is cute.
Honestly, she's like an enthusiastic dog; I want to pat her head and then put a leash on her and take her for a walk.
I just realize she a model..dafuq? :(
More please!!
WIN.
@Loli_Omamori
ah thanks for the explanation, I have a definition ready in my head, but can't quite word it.
Woot! More RIKO <3 <3 <3
Ughh....this is way to short....and the update too slow....dammit >.>
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG: The Manga
@zlood: you are right about this.
Shoujo ai mean Girl love, often about romance between girls don't involve sex, the story often cute and relax.
Yuri mean Lily (flower) - a symbol for Lesbian in Japan (I guess), may involve Sex / Sexual Harassement / Fetish from light to heavy.

Personally, I like both Shoujo ai and Shounen ai. (it was pure love, it's just happen that love in same gender)
I don't say I hate Yuri and Yaoi because it look like I judge a book from it's cover. I'd like to read some pages for the plot /story first and decided later. Some Yuri and Yaoi still have a good plot / story.
well, riko is too cute~<3 I'd get KO'd too. so is Akane <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics