Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

master's excuse was questionable. but it's certainly the best answer he could give at that time.

I actually find his childish behavior coupled with dangerous abilities to be highly amusing. Makes you wonder what kind of tragic back story he has.

Rood should just fight him and get it over with. Maybe then Shic might be satisfied and leave him alone. Or not. idk.

If he does have some sort of tragic backstory and that's why he's so freaking obsessed with the Black Magician (I don't know how that would even work) I'll just laugh. I have no sympathy for this guy, he's a lunatic and I despise him so much, I don't even understand exactly why but I reaaaally really hate him and would be glad to see him gone. He's a nuisance to society.

Maybe. But I can't see how they can let such a dangerous individual ran free. His mind is fucked up and he belongs in a place where he means no harm. If you ask me he is just a tool for the author to push on the story. 

What shakeyjake said. He's seems to be more of the Association's tool if anything. I also wondered why Shic wasn't locked up yet, but it makes sense if he's free on the condition that he work for the Association/Lanoste.

Honestly I think this guy just needs a friend.

(Go, Rood. You can do it.)

Maybe. But I can't see how they can let such a dangerous individual ran free. His mind is fucked up and he belongs in a place where he means no harm. If you ask me he is just a tool for the author to push on the story. 

Rather than a tool for the author, it's been shown he's more like a tool for the association's boss (or whatever organization he's from), as that boss is the only one who's keeping him from going Fulltime Shiczilla.

So he's more of one of those monsters villains or tyrannical overlords keep next to them, kept because A: He's a powerful asset (normal reason), and hella amusing (real reason). And B: His destruction can be directed, as seen when he was "enrolled" into Helios.

Also, his childish single-mindedness CAN come in handy if the goal is in line with his interest, like when he nearly caught the "red robed suspect".

To try to confine him would cause a lot of collateral damage, not to mention the wacky angry mayhem that he would wreak when he inevitably escapes. Directing his excessive power in a useful direction is far better. Also, I may be wrong, but it seems that though he's always been a wild child, he wasn't Shicaijuu Rampaging quite THIS much before. We have Rood's ability to attract rare animals and trouble to thank for that.

Edit: Hot dang, that waulotext was wallier than I  thought it would be.

Edit v1.2: I apologize for using the term Fulltime Shiczilla, and for calling his actions a Shicaijuu Ramgage. Should I feel ashamed?

I actually find his childish behavior coupled with dangerous abilities to be highly amusing. Makes you wonder what kind of tragic back story he has.

Rood should just fight him and get it over with. Maybe then Shic might be satisfied and leave him alone. Or not. idk.

Bwa ha ha haaaa! It was a little tense with "are they going to fight, or not?!" but then the second to last frame! I made the person sitting next to me look at me askance because I laughed right out.

His eyes when his boss says Little Brother!

:D

Damn, Shicmuon is so annoying. I can't stand this kind of character with their childish obsessions.

You call this fight? ...ughh ok...

My bad xD, I was referring how no fight has happened at all.

Damn, Shicmuon is so annoying. I can't stand this kind of character with their childish obsessions.

For me, the one that keeps running away every-time is more annoying than him.

................XD

Enjoy chapter 75 <3

And another disappointment fight, first Rood vs Dio and now Rood vs Shic.

You call this fight? ...ughh ok...

And another disappointment fight, first Rood vs Dio and now Rood vs Shic.

Actually, if they somehow manage to convince Shicmuon to keep quiet about Roods identity then they can just return to the school, maybe even cooperate to catch the mastermind behind the incidents?

Was it the guild master that used the telaport or Shicmuon?

The guild master teleported them both out to avoid the entire school being reduced to rubble.

Damn, that was so good

Was it the guild master that used the telaport or Shicmuon?

The cliffhanger is strong with this chapter~
Thanks for the translation/release!

Spoiler

yep, the that's the reason why rood was mad at the headmaster because the original dio was supposed to be stupid in his study, and the headmaster while assuming the identity of dio, is very smart.

Oh god I got so confused

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh god I got so confused

Spoiler

Finally, enough trolling, a real fight this time.

And here I though they will ask "Did you eat something strange ?" and he will say "Oh yeah, better didn't ate that food I droped on the floor yesterday."
Dammit, the author miss that joke opportunity.

Enjoy Chapter 74 <3

Spoiler

Ty for the update! 

LOL them student face is priceless.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics