Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 105votes)

Blood Alone

Alt Names:
Author: Takano Masayuki
Artist: Takano Masayuki
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Misaki, perhaps the most innocent and most sincere young lady there ever was. It’s almost inconceivable that she could be a vampire. And with her powers as a vampire, she could easily entice any human to do her bidding... but she chooses not to. Especially when it comes to Kuroe, a young author who has a deep running past with vampires. This wonderful story of pure innocent love charmingly bonds Misaki to the readers. She’ll absolutely delight you with her earnest love for a human and her resolve to protect a willing mutual relationship versus turning Kuroe.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Blood Alone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

112 Comments

When did this go so off the rails?

I don't like this version of Merlin. This version has an exhibitionism fetish... and the thing is... he's old! So basically, everyone can see his wrinkly ass schlong. D:

Wait, I thought this manga was canceled by the publisher/author. Did it resume?

It was cancelled by the publisher, but Takano-sensei intends to finish it as a doujinshi.

Wait, I thought this manga was canceled by the publisher/author. Did it resume?

Is it just me or did the story get really fractured after this manga went indie?

I think the story always had these sort of thing in the background, it's just that earlier books focused on Kuroe and Misaki past/present, and now the story is trying to confront the loose ends to open the path to future (i.e. epilogue)

Is it just me or did the story get really fractured after this manga went indie?

Ok, I'm a bit lost here.

Some spoilers ahead, don't read if you haven't reached the latest chapter:

Spoiler

-  - You use can !spoiler]+ !/spoiler] (replaces the ! with [ ) to make your text into spoiler.

Anyway, from what I understand

Spoiler

Ok, I'm a bit lost here.

Spoiler

Well I'm confused.

Kirei Cake is the best cake. Thank you for bringing Blood Alone back into the light.

Thank-you from bringing this back to life.

ch.39.1

.....I knew about the mature content warning. for the few years that i'v been following this, something actually happens to warrant it(that or i'm forgetting some chapters).Still unexpected though.. >_<

I totally could've done w/o those scenes.  It's like, cute girls in typical Japanese setting of being forcefully hit on, then

Spoiler

Anybody got any brain bleach...?

I'm so sad. They have stopped publishing it, because of license issue. Well, I'm going to buy the last volumes. ;_;

Oh snap, plot development!!!

Maybe we will also find out more of the fate of Kuroe's sister.

ch.39.1

.....I knew about the mature content warning. for the few years that i'v been following this, something actually happens to warrant it(that or i'm forgetting some chapters).Still unexpected though.. >_<

Kirei Cake is in desperate need of proofreaders. Please apply now D:

loved this recent silly chapter. I greatly enjoy these type of stories that know how to pace themselves with chapters that while don't exactly drive the plot along, are also not entirely meaningless to be considered "filler".

Episode 37 released :)! You can fetch it from our site :D

I really like the vibe of this series. And the art. 

IT'S HAPPENING

...Did that kid just friendzone himself?

...brb I need to find enough faces to put all these palms on.

LOLROFLMHO, I wouldn't say he's friendzoned himself just yet.  It's much more reasonable to try to be someone's friend (when you don't know them well) than to go straight to, "I like you, will you please go out with me?" (or worse yet, "I love you, will you please marry me?") when you barely know each other.  We'll call it official, though, if she says something like, "Well, I've always kind of seen you like a close girlfriend."

...Did that kid just friendzone himself?

...brb I need to find enough faces to put all these palms on.

Thank you so much for reviving this series! One of my favorites!

Thanks, Kirei Cake, for giving us another chapter of a really good manga.  I was very sorry to hear it had been cancelled.  

The series itself isn't cancelled; its magazine publication is.

But what that means is, subsequent volumes will be put out at the mangaka's discretion. Thus, there is no ETA for any chapters after Vol. 11 is completed.

Thanks, Kirei Cake, for giving us another chapter of a really good manga.  I was very sorry to hear it had been cancelled.  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics