Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

Some of you more attentive readers may have wondered "Where did Saito get all those spoons from?"
You might think that he waited to be teleported back and then came back with spoons later to leave his touching goodbye.
You'd be wrong.
Saito clearly produced those spoons from his emergency spoon pocket.
Yes.
All of them.

ok, now saitou is now officially using cool mode?

like a man leaving his lover to see the world.(she will still follow though)

Spoiler

well.

awesome fiancee there.

even if she kind of does things over the top.

Damn.... that has to be one of the harshest things ever despite being so jovial.... This series is something else.

To the last part, Uh..... no. 

Spoiler

I think the actual issue is whether she can feel pleasure the same way but given the reaction she gave from being lovesick and the groping, I don't think that would be a problem. 

That is true so I guess there aren't any major problems.

hold up hold up!!! Since when were they going out?!

Remember the confession thing to get Saito to join the club? He thought she was asking him out.

Saito's chance to act cool?

Spoiler

Damn.... that has to be one of the harshest things ever despite being so jovial.... This series is something else.

False she is invincible her body isn't hard so she still has squishyness. I wonder though if she can't be injured I wonder if she will be a virgin forever? .-.

To the last part, Uh..... no. 

Spoiler

I think the actual issue is whether she can feel pleasure the same way but given the reaction she gave from being lovesick and the groping, I don't think that would be a problem. 

boobs would be hard as iron though :( or if it were any girl they would die instantly from a falling anvil like guy

False she is invincible her body isn't hard so she still has squishyness. I wonder though if she can't be injured I wonder if she will be a virgin forever? .-.

can u all tell me what chapter "Saitou and president club "going OUT" ?"

Spoiler
Saitou thinks they are going out from that point on, I didn't expect him to bring that up in Chapter 23 though

*edit: lol I'm dumb, it's chapter 5

can u all tell me what chapter "Saitou and president club "going OUT" ?"

Probably they will be trapped for a while and discuss things over or something like that

Not bragging, but I knew this was going to happen.

Spoiler

Guess their ship is the favorite to win this harem. :rofl:
Nice update and cliff-hang though, or cliff-fall if I may say. :rofl:

the emergency spoon first appeared on chapter 10 page 9 

Probability on landing at them bewbs as cushion....VERY HIGH!!!

boobs would be hard as iron though :( or if it were any girl they would die instantly from a falling anvil like guy

Probability on landing at them bewbs as cushion....VERY HIGH!!!

Wow, a cliff hanger...

Funny enough there is no tension at all with this one, considering her ability, can pretty much fall from space and not get hurt.

saitou's coolness has levelled up.

Wow, a cliff hanger...

Nah bro, they're already falling.

Wow, a cliff hanger...

when she invited him to get in the club, he was tricked ... he thinks she likes him (well now she is, but in that moment I don't think so), that's why he assumed that they were going out

Oh so he thought they were a couple the whole time lol. Well She did dream about him the day he got kidnapped I think. Go Saito!!! But this time don't keep a spoon in your pants :3

Stay tuned next time on Dragon Ball Z....

Nah, don't forget her power is invincibility, as demonstrated with the 3 roof jumps early on.

They won't take any damage, and given where they are falling Saito will also get a face full of her boobs.

that is one precise prediction xD

I'm not worried at all, they've got a Teleporter. I still prefer Kanna over the rest of them. Go Yandere-chan!

Nah, don't forget her power is invincibility, as demonstrated with the 3 roof jumps early on.

They won't take any damage, and given where they are falling Saito will also get a face full of her boobs.

when she invited him to get in the club, he was tricked ... he thinks she likes him (well now she is, but in that moment I don't think so), that's why he assumed that they were going out

ooo right, i remember that, thnx

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics