Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 949votes)

Noblesse

Alt Names: alt 노블레스alt النبلاء
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Noblesse Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic spoiler raw up New Window Yahikokim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Noblesse - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Zageron
  • 483 Replies
Topic Every Tuesday Raws/ Official Raws&Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 96 Replies
Topic Noblesse spoofs(Make your own) New Window strixflash
  • 9 Replies
Topic what do u think shinwoo really is and y New Window b.shaine
  • 49 Replies
Topic OVA Trailer New Window zoey222
  • 0 Replies

1647 Comments

The previous lord is playing match maker there

This is what I love about Noblesse. Every time a flashback occurs in other mangas, it's kinda like 'Oh man, not another one. Do we really need this?' but in Noblesse it's just awesome.

I love how everyone has a hard time trying to figure out what to say to Rai.

i would guess that

Spoiler

I'm willing to bet that is true, but at the moment it's only a speculation. Have to wait and see.

*One week later... "I'm sure my Lord will be coming soon, now".

what's up with that awkward lump of hair on raskreia's forehead? i know it's been there since she was first introduced but til now it still looks weird.

.___. The previous lord seems like a shipper for Rai x Raskreia.

The Muzaka-Rai encounter was kinda like yaoi plot o.O wth?
And damn, the previous lord is hilarious!
Read 99 chapters and still funny to the core xD Those funny moments at the end of chapters

i would guess that

Spoiler

might be spot on

i would guess that

Spoiler

lol, karias is like walking joke book,

In my case I'm hoping for Raizel x Raskreia <3 :D

i second this.., since she's blushing as well, when his father tell him "she wished for it to happen",

How about a Shinwoo x Lord (Raskreia) pairing? ... Or even a Ikhan x Lord combo? lol. Dunno how it would work, but it's fun to think about.

no. just.... no. how they interact with each other may be fine, but (x) was just NO, no nope, and another no, to make it clear.. no,just my opinion

shinwoo turn in next lord <--- totally called it first lol

Wow, that's quite a stretch. I like it!

How about a Shinwoo x Lord (Raskreia) pairing? ... Or even a Ikhan x Lord combo? lol. Dunno how it would work, but it's fun to think about.

Am I the only one who only continues to read this in the hopes that Seira and Shinwoo get together?

you are NOT only one :P

well it looks like there could be another pairing but let's face truth... it's shounen and author highly unlikely will be breaking out of "genre wheel" so i'm just waiting for shinwoo turn in next lord <--- totally called it first lol

I bet there are many people people witing for Shinwoo x Seira.

In my case I'm hoping for Raizel x Raskreia <3 :D

Am I the only one who only continues to read this in the hopes that Seira and Shinwoo get together?

So Crombel is going to be a butler for lord Muzaka , the guy is becoming more and more like Frankstein and he doesn't realize it . 

Lord gonna be attending school next chapter!

Noooooo don't end ;_;

I have the feeling for the next season that girl will attend the school and everyone is going to assume she is rai girlfriend. >_< That would be so fun to see.

English Noblesse and other webtoons on Line Webtoon app... that's awesome! Either way EG has done an awesome job with the translation of Noblesse!

Rai goes back to school = sign that the season is ending lol

so,

Spoiler
... i think i've finally lost interest.

This latest chapter (326) made me laugh more than any other recent ones. Good humor.  I won't spoil it for any new readers :D

well, Karias and the Previous Lord have similar hairdo XDDDD

Now that I have broken the Ten-Like-Barrier, I am horny for more Likes and will shamelessly commit to the practice of self-quoting to satisfy my dark, dirty desires.

Maybe inserting the sword into her *cough* sheath *cough* would do the trick. 

(In German the word for sheath is synonymous with vagina)

So how many rooms exactly are in Frankenstein's house? There are so many people staying there(10!) and now with the arrival of two more I wonder how many people are squished together on the couch...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics