Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 120votes)

Naqua-Den

Alt Names: alt 南Q阿伝alt Biography of South-Q-Shadowalt Legend of NaQuaalt Nakuadenalt Naqua's Lifealt The Tradition of Na-Q-A
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan is being invaded by parasitic gods. The only one left to stop them is Nakua, the spider god. She enlists the help of Taromaru, an otherwise normal boy who has the Nakua's spider familiar resting inside him. Together they free Japan's gods from the control of the parasites.

> Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaibutsu-oujo-r659 )
Go to Naqua-Den Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic say what? New Window Meyerkun
  • 5 Replies

212 Comments

Dayum. I'm liking this beach chapter. All you kids go play on the sandbar. I got a few MILFs to hunt.

"Naughty"? You mean he's piiiiiimp!!! >_>

Oh, Knockin' On Heaven's Door reference

people die a lot in this manga, and there was that chapter where one loli got melted into bones

*check last page again*

see i told u Tarou is a lolicon

Well then, the beach chapter...Thank you god(huehehehe) and Vortex-Scans too of course.

You misspelled Ginko.

Man what I'd give to see her in that festival outfit though. Nakua shoulda gone to the back of the float instead!

nope i didn't :X

guhehehehehe.... more of nakua's rockin' body :X

You misspelled Ginko.

Man what I'd give to see her in that festival outfit though. Nakua shoulda gone to the back of the float instead!

last page confirms it, tarou was a lolicon

Uh, yeah, except this time it's a whole village being, you know, dead.
And I don't know what kind of references you're making since exposing dead guys after executing them is shown regularly in any semi-serious movie that's situated in the 1700s and before.

Yeah and? You make it sound like finding entire villages being dead is unusual.

You mean 'any semi-serious movie that's situated in the 1700s and before' would show the rotting corpses of people being picked apart by birds and bloated with maggot infestations?

guhehehehehe.... more of nakua's rockin' body :X

Oisa! That cheer is going to be stuck in my head for a while...
Also +1 for classmate girl thanks to this page
Spoiler

I really like how the artist draws the female characters; Naqua, Ginko, the little sister, the teacher and the reporter that appeared this chapters are all great. Thanks for the chapter, I hope that this manga will last at least as much as Princess Resurrection lasted, I really liked that one and this has been to me a great replacement of that manga  

Page 18, bottom left panel:

Spoiler
Apparently the men can communicate telepathically?

In manga bubbles going to speech bubble mean whispering not thoughts.

Even though it looks like thought bubbles they are actually whispering... 

GINKO-SAN IS SO CUTE!

Page 18, bottom left panel:

Spoiler
Apparently the men can communicate telepathically?

Nice chapter.
Maybe the Romance tag will be needed later?

Ty for update, Vortex-Scans. I love the characters in this manga.

Somehow the men accepts these supernatural things so easily. 

1. A highschool girl looking god giving them instruction.

2. Racing against a huge boar (house size)

3. Holding conversation with a huge talking wolf

4. Seeing the god punching the boar

And still get the job done without panicking. I respect them  :)

Awesome, thanks a lot Vortex!!

Hey, you never know. In the past, the (sometimes) corpses of criminals would left hanging in the open as a warning against other would-be criminals.

Theres a LOT of really morbid customs/traditions that history/pop culture/Hollywood/the media refuse to go near because its considered to be purely fictional in the minds of the masses.

Uh, yeah, except this time it's a whole village being, you know, dead.
And I don't know what kind of references you're making since exposing dead guys after executing them is shown regularly in any semi-serious movie that's situated in the 1700s and before.

Glasses villain protagonist? Hell yeah. Count me in. 

narukami yu?

Sees state of village.

"Some crime occurred here."

"Something is happening in this village..."

Gee, ya think?

Hey, you never know. In the past, the (sometimes) corpses of criminals would left hanging in the open as a warning against other would-be criminals.

Theres a LOT of really morbid customs/traditions that history/pop culture/Hollywood/the media refuse to go near because its considered to be purely fictional in the minds of the masses.

It's episodic so far, but better and more entertaining than I was expecting. Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics