Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 133votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทย์(LN)alt 魔法科高校の優等生alt The Honor Student at Magic High Schoolalt The Honorary Student of a Magic High School
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Mori Yu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin-off of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei; focused on Rettousei's lead's younger sister Shiba Miyuki's experiences.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 ).
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic German "Danke" (Chapter 18 - Page 21) New Window x5c0d3
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime Discussion New Window TaintedDream
  • 0 Replies
Topic Download Links New Window Ariel
  • 5 Replies

363 Comments

One does not simply interfere with the relationship of bro x sis.
I love the look of an arrogant rich guy getting owned by people they look down upon.
yup those faces when their delusions getting crushed is fantastic haha
but, I would like it more if miyuki herself got mad and defend her brother.
(It's normal for her to get angry at that point because most people would not want someone treating their sibling like gum at the bottom of their shoes)
i always wondered do any of them even think that by insulting her brother she will be happy about it and shower them with love? i never got that in this manga if someone insulted my siblings like that i would beat the shlt out of them i just don't see how what they are doing will help them get closer to her.
You do NOT interfere with a bro x sis relationship morisaki
Ehehe... What a dick. :DD Good thing I know that he gets beaten up again.
Someone is gonna get owned
Yes! We get to see him get beaten up again!
Miyuki-chan's charm works on both men and women.
All boyfriends whose girlfriends turned lesbian will not be reimbursed and can go to hell :P
Morisaki can go to hell too...
Yeah another good chapter... I really can't stand morisaki... Tatsuya should kick him down a notch and be done with it... Also i'm not sure how but in this version Morisaki is a even bigger dick. I don't know when it will happen or in which version we will see it first but i can't wait too see said dicks face when he sees how weak he is compaired to Tatsuya.
go Ariel go XD
And the 2nd character to step on a landmine appears. Let the beheading begin.
Thanks for the releases! Releasing these chapters both in Spanish and English must be pretty hard >.< Kind of want to read the light novel now xD
Morisaki.....douchebag........
Wow, that guy is even more of a dick in this version.
Solo un comentario...
Morishita hijo de puta!!!
Double post!!!

Just to say, I've added ch4. English ver. will appear in 3 hours, just wait.

And, tomorrow I will share a DD link.
What a MISTAKE XDDD
And there exactly the same lol
Ariel she have two left hands in that pic :P
Spoiler

A cover I planned to put instead of the proper one :P
Thanks for the update, Ariel!
@Ariel, thanks it looks good.

@DTH, it's just you or rather those that only care for Miyuki. Otherwise I see nothing mind blowing compared to the main one.

@Delcatsifron, I doubt it will catch up to the manga main story. However, this one seems to give us different views here and there.
Yeah :D

Updated ch3 with gray-tones, and added a link with the 3 first chapters. Ch4 coming soon.
All glory to Her Highness first, last, and only.
I think both are good, but I like the main one better ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics