Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 204votes)

Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou

Alt Names: alt 彼女の鍵を開ける方法alt 裤妹我爱你alt 褲妹我愛妳alt KanoKagialt The Method to Open Her Lock
Author: Nakata Yumi
Artist: Nakata Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haruma's first impression of the new transfer student, Chitose, would be striped panties. Running into her in the hallway, Chitose's panties greet Haruma before they even know each other. Immediately, Haruma finds himself attracted to this mysterious panty girl, only to find out that she is transfering into his class AND she's going to be the new house keeper at his apartment. Let the skirt flying romance comedy begin.
Go to Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Missing volumes? New Window kyrt
  • 0 Replies

304 Comments

Oh, she grabbed his ochinchin and gave him a paizu-

... w-what?

Two chapters very nice. I wish this series released chapters as fast as some the other series being done by this group. I think this is my favorite one out of all the ones being done. Though in the end I'm just appreciative it is getting releases at all.

Might want to fix the white rectangle on page 13 of ch. 29

Edit: Double release? Thanks for the chapters, you guys are awesome

You'd think they would be smart enough to have deleted their candid photos from the phones after they were done with them... unless.. oh they weren't *done* with them XD.

I like how the drop accurately fell the way how each pictured their parts~

3aKt3L.gif

Wow I did not expect to find a Funhaus Gif here. An appropriate one in multiple ways as well.

W-Wait, what is that? An MC who understands when girls need some time between themselves and quietly leaves and buys them snacks? A non-dense MC?

Yea, they're out there... just not as many as the world needs though.

W-Wait, what is that? An MC who understands when girls need some time between themselves and quietly leaves and buys them snacks? A non-dense MC?

Pretty sure that end credit page he's using is one of Caek's.

Pretty sure.

EwSkWw9.jpg

Oh dear god.....

Well I'm glad to see this is still being translated. I was worried it was getting dropped since the releases are so much slower than the other series being done by Squiggles. I really want know how this all ends.

holyyyy........

And hopefully it ends in them.

Hopefully it ends without then.

goddamit, this author loves to fuck

(image, not spoiler)

Spoiler

...with his fans, probably gonna do it for a little then he's going to stop blablabla he loves the other girl, she doesn't hear that part and gets mad at him anyway xD (the boobless one)

Darn.

(Sorry about the slip in double-posting, I'd edit them together and delete one if I could.)

It started with striped panties.

And hopefully it ends in them.

You do good work here, SquigglesJP. You do good work.

3aKt3L.gif

Netori is when the protagonist is the one that does the stealing. Netorare is when the protagonists love interest, or in this case the protagonist, gets stolen. Which is exactly what happened in that series. It was the most generic NTR outline ever of "person is inexperienced so they do it with someone else so that they're experienced for their love interest"

But NTR is protagonist's love interest getting stolen.

Then what happened in "that" manga was just cheating. It would've been NTR if the other girl was the protagonist instead.

Not really. First, it was a hentai series, with lots of actual sex. Second, it was netori - a reverse NTR.

Netori is when the protagonist is the one that does the stealing. Netorare is when the protagonists love interest, or in this case the protagonist, gets stolen. Which is exactly what happened in that series. It was the most generic NTR outline ever of "person is inexperienced so they do it with someone else so that they're experienced for their love interest"

people don't understand difference between NTR and cheating.  even then, MC isn't really cheating.  author has done NTR before though so i guess caution is warranted

Not really. First, it was a hentai series, with lots of actual sex. Second, it was netori - a reverse NTR.

I look at the comments and see false NTR alarms. What. The. Heck. I must have been reading a completely different manga.

people don't understand difference between NTR and cheating.  even then, MC isn't really cheating.  author has done NTR before though so i guess caution is warranted

I look at the comments and see false NTR alarms. What. The. Heck. I must have been reading a completely different manga.

Spoiler

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAREM MANGA.

I don't even remember how this manga started but I will read it to the end

It started with striped panties.

I don't even remember how this manga started but I will read it to the end

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics