Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 329votes)

Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection

Alt Names: alt 徒然チルドレンalt tsuredure childrenalt Tsuredzure Childrenalt Wakabayashi Toshiya 4-koma Soushuuhen
Author: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Artist: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of hilarious 4-koma style comics from Wakabayashi Toshiya.

Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=465084

Serialization: Tsurezure Children
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tsurezure-children-r15941
Go to Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Well there seems to be like 2k followers that doesn't know about Tsurezure Children New Window GreatNinja
  • 3 Replies
Topic Relationship continuation list by MoreDrowsy New Window segawon
  • 11 Replies
Topic What Characters you want to see more of!!! New Window LimitCycle
  • 0 Replies

752 Comments

this is a pretty funny manga but why all the girls gotta have big boobs

So hard not to smirk to minegawa and hotaru

The translation is so much better and clearer than WhyNOT scans' version.
Thank you very much.

In his defense, he only said those cliche things to make her give up on that teacher because one, he didn't know she was talking about him all along and two, deep down he wanted to be that person she was in love with.

man fuck that teacher 

Spoiler

feel the "maiden in love" 's wrath.

you need more education!

nyan koi, good memories T_T

Spoiler

feel the "maiden in love" 's wrath.

you need more education!

I like romcom about as much as Benio-sama, but somehow these shorts are funny, cute, sad, heartwarming, and nostalgiac all at once. Basically anyone and everyone should read this. Just not too much all at once, it's not good for your heart.

What a cunt.

this is shounen protagonist level dense

YOU... DENSE... MOTHERFFFFFFF...

Fucking diabetus has been inflicted

Oh God, this is gold! Vanilla + romcom = must read!

Gouda.... Cool as a cucumber

As a live cucumber.

Gouda.... Cool as a cucumber

The class president and the yankee...  I want more, please...

Someone link me to stories like that, please I'm begging you.  I've found a new addiction... T___T

**EDIT**

Ahhh yess Yandere Kanojo....

Gahhhh more of best couple!! <3

Would've been better bro if he just went and told him instead of asking. :D

Gouda is both a bro and a gentleman

Gouda is such a bro.

Would've been better bro if he just went and told him instead of asking. :D 

There goes my diabeetus.

Gouda is such a bro.

This desperately makes me want to tie them both together and throw them in a locked room leaving them there for a whole day.

Astronomy Club Senpai x Kohai is one of the best, and the stereotypical shoujo pair is ridiculous.

Favorite couples: transfer student (sushi!!!!) and confused Japanese boy, girl who cries a lot because of her stoic boyfriend, and the friends who "are dating and totally not that into each other but are actually seriously in love but they're not gonna say that out loud, ever". I just realized all the ones I really like are based around the idea incredibly adorable misunderstandings and awkward love. I never thought about it, but guess that's my "thing".

Least favorite: the guitar girl, sister with a complex, and the girl interested in her teacher. The last two being in my top 5 most hated anime/manga tropes of all time. I will give the guitar girl story props for having a male lead who finds her behavior offensive rather than cute (which I feel is much more realistic). 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics