Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

would love if this came to america

I never understood the whole nosebleed thing, does that really happen irl? =/

I really need to pay more attention to the updates if I missed last week's, geesh.

Nosebleed are principally due to high blood pressure + high hearthbeat rate. High blood pressure may be caused because of salt (noticed asian food contained very high amount of sodium [1200%+ as daily value in ramen wtf!!!]) as for high heartbeat rate it is surely due to excitement. Hope it answered it well.

Need more Sanno-san and Yuuta pairing moments! <3<3<3<3

Sora is really violent in this manga, especially compared to her role in the LNs. To anyone who is annoyed with her cockblocking, keep in mind that this is just to keep the status quo. Otherwise Segawa would be getting mad ass and this would be a hentai manga. 

You know, when your heart rate rises, it is possible that you'll get a nosebleed,

It's a true story -.- when I was on a school trip to Japan, one of my friends (blondhaired babyface kinda guy) hugged a lovely Japanese girl with the result of her getting noseblood. It was a very lifeconfirming moment for every manga-fan in our group ^^

it's kinda pissing me off seeing how sora always punches him by jumping into conclusions that are not the true ones.--'

I have no idea who's better here: Nimura who did it there or Segawa who got a breast sandwich.

well japan is like an alternate universe so maybe it does happen. Pedophiles like that fat guy are simply called lolicon and everyone moves on WTF.  

You know, when your heart rate rises, it is possible that you'll get a nosebleed,

I really need to pay more attention to the updates if I missed last week's, geesh.

well japan is like an alternate universe so maybe it does happen. Pedophiles like that fat guy are simply called lolicon and everyone moves on WTF.  

Spoiler

It's just a visual gag meant to represent that they have a boner, without showing that explicit part, at least to my understanding from what I've heard over the years.

Hey guys...Let's sing the "We Saw Your Boobs" Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap3_1bM40L4

That is indeed a "nice" hot spring.

a few more steps and this will be a gang-bang rape hentai with old men.

I can never understand how Yuuta keep letting Sora punch his face. Isnt she suppose to be his niece ? How can you get your niece treat you like that and how can you let her do that is beyond me.

I just can't get angry about that playboy, he sleeps with a ton of women, yet he never goes the player rout, never sleeps with other mens woman. just keep being awesome playboy dood.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-084.gif

i feel sorry for Yuuta. he is destined never to get laid because of the cock block queen known as Sora!! even with tigobitties abound, he is destined to never fondle, suck, or insert said appendage in between the beautiful, lushes, melons that house all of man's hopes and dreams. So, let us a pray that the cock block queen, Sora, disappears into the abyss, so that Yuuta's destiny may change, and he may enter the heaven known as Tittiopolis!

1. as an Olympic sport it would also apply for men (nightmares)

2. men with big breasts *BARF!!!*

3. tho I like how you think but it should be only pettankos to enter :3

They need to include hotspring nude ping pong as an official olympic event already!... (...only big boobies may apply)

They should have animated this instead of the main series

They need to include hotspring nude ping pong as an official olympic event already!... (...only big boobies may apply)

Breasts everywhere and sadly so was the little girl that needs sent to an orphanage. Maybe that will cure Sora's little violent jealous streak that has me hating her with a passion.

Damn Nimura, I'm jello!

More cleavages, More pages, More blood lose from my nose.

I.....m..... dying......

tumblr_meng32n2Yh1rj0wxlo1_500.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics