Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

So he does have a cool power, and he gets to meet the art club guys too, but... was that the end? o_o

Where is this from? I REALLY got to know

It's from Top Secret. ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088286/?ref_=nv_sr_1 )

well childhood friend is really awesome though. her love for MC is just <3

top secret with val kilmer, google image is your best friend

I like how Saito has his cool moments but then something happens and you remember how much of an idiot he is.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I SO SHIP THIS TWO!!

Where does he get all these spoons from?!?!?!

there---->http://vatoto.com/read/_/267494/saito-kun-wa-esper-rashii_v4_ch22_by_muda-scantrad/17

Where does he get all these spoons from?!?!?!

But the invulnerability can be passed on to another person through touch. So the intercourse would be something like two invincible objects colliding with each other.

That would be like... dividing by zero.

We all know that would happen lol.

Anyway guys, before you expect any plot advancement, sorry to inform you the this manga ends on the 27th chapter.

It's too fun to end there, goddamit Japan. :(

False she is invincible her body isn't hard so she still has squishyness. I wonder though if she can't be injured I wonder if she will be a virgin forever? .-.

But the invulnerability can be passed on to another person through touch. So the intercourse would be something like two invincible objects colliding with each other.

Spoiler

I SO SHIP THIS TWO!!

Probability on landing at them bewbs as cushion....VERY HIGH!!!

HELL YEAH!!! Right on the Money!!!aboishappyplz.gif?1

if someone pats my head while i'm only wearing underwear, they're in deep shit, trust me.

Someone... You mean anyone?!?! That's just scary

I like how Saito has his cool moments but then something happens and you remember how much of an idiot he is.

Spoiler

if someone pats my head while i'm only wearing underwear, they're in deep shit, trust me.

The imouto is HEEEEREEEE!!

He hide in his body like Dr. Jackal from Getbackers

hmm....

Some of you more attentive readers may have wondered "Where did Saito get all those spoons from?"
You might think that he waited to be teleported back and then came back with spoons later to leave his touching goodbye.
You'd be wrong.
Saito clearly produced those spoons from his emergency spoon pocket.
Yes.
All of them.

He hide in his body like Dr. Jackal from Getbackers

Some of you more attentive readers may have wondered "Where did Saito get all those spoons from?"
You might think that he waited to be teleported back and then came back with spoons later to leave his touching goodbye.
You'd be wrong.
Yes.
All of them.

Forkspace

That'd have been the biggest Persona 4 knock off

Spoiler

Most heroic motorboat ever.

All straight men would be proud he is indeed a lucky man.

Most heroic motorboat ever.

You'd be wrong.
Yes.
All of them.

I'd imagine it's kinda like Mahiro and his forks.

his family seems to be fond of spoons. even her little sister is wearing spoon hair clip

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics