Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 179votes)

Seeking for Death

Alt Names: alt 将死之人alt もうすぐ死ぬひとalt Mencari Matialt Mousugu Shinu Hitoalt Those Who Will Die Soon
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kominato Riku is a high school student who aims to be a game designer. The girl next door is his childhood friend Haju, is in love with him, but he has fallen head over heels for the school idol Riko. And lastly, there is the transfer student, Nodoka. With that all said you’d think this is the start of some love-comedy harem, but a rumor spreads that Nodoka receives a message that says, “you will die soon”. Riku and the gang’s fate will change in a major way. Who will live, and who will love?

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/shinuhito/
Go to Seeking for Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

431 Comments

*reads comments*

The curiosity is literally killing me.

...Ah screw it.  I've already come this far.

*goes to read final two chapters*

would someone care to explain to me pleaseeee...

Spoiler

Chapter 11 Page 49

NICE BOAT.

One of the worst manga I have ever seen... how people can read this shit is beyond me.

It was a bit obvious but when that trap was described I immediatelly knew how it would end, and it resulted as I thought. That bizarre ending after that I did not expect though, kinda makes it look like derrangement and cruelty won. Well we can't always have the happy ending, but this was hmmm disatisfactory.

Oh well, at least there goes the bitch and her experiment.

page 64 on ending chapter riko pregnant rite....?

when did riku make love with her....
someone explain to me please

I'll give... speculation.

I'm including spoiler because this is speculation and I want to spare the younger folks from indecent conjecture

Spoiler

page 64 on ending chapter riko pregnant rite....?

when did riku make love with her....
someone explain to me please

Reminder that Aoi won.

Spoiler

There was nothing peaceful with the way the MC died man.

Spoiler

lol. that ending was awesome. I think it was the better way to end the manga. Fuck, I would prefer Aoi still alive :'(

Well, i like this manga so much. I recommend it to my friends

Crazy ass ending.

was the original web comic axed like this as well?

i see what you did there...

Riku was a good MC ;_;

was the original web comic axed like this as well?

Totally happy end <3 At lest mc doesn't have to deal with those girls anymore.

this is too fu(Ked up,

Okay, all of this manga in a nutshell:

Bitches be crazy

Excuse me...but...

Spoiler

Spoiler

A fucked up ending for a fucked up manga. At least the MC had a peaceful ending.

There was nothing peaceful with the way the MC died man.

A fucked up ending for a fucked up manga. At least the MC had a peaceful ending.

What is love?

Spoiler

I'm glad Riku chose Harem End. XD
But that ending doe...
Spoiler

I'm not sure but I think Haju literally axed this manga...
Spoiler

Man, I don't even need to read the final chapter to realize that this series got axed. Shame, I would've liked to see the mystery steadily develop more.  

Next on "Yanderes' Revolution"...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics