Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

just steal a boat and run away with 2 other maiden + Rinne ...
3 girl is better than 1 ...

ditch a girl that comes into yandere because hag hypnotism ...
i sure do hope the ending is
the 4 of them bury that granny alive and take over the island :P
@acolyte IO, bring me back 5 years ago when first read that series. that guy harem full of incest,not
he only have sex with two person, his wife and that prostitute from South America
i hope this doesnt end like i think
Well... I was hoping for Ai Yori Aoshi feel, but I guess I get School Days instead. /gg
Who slapped that 'Horror' tag -_-
Finally I got a prediction!
Spoiler

This reminds me of IO - harem-style beginning, beautiful backdrop, with ominous feeling XD
Hmm, that's so higurashi... bad end seems inevitable, what will you do Keiichi... I mean Nagi :P
Through all this ordeal I can't help but think that all this conflict is going to lead to the climax and then the end...Just thinking about this manga ending makes me sad and it's still got a ways to go.
Haha no one will probebly believe this but when I was like 10 chapters in, I thought this seemed like it could be a horror manga. Now I've lost credit because I didn't post sooner. But seriously an isolated viallge with a creepy insular cult come on.
if he gets stuck i'd reccommend choosing shizuku, that way the other two girls can make sure this never happens again. kill that brainwashing granny for sure.
Huhuhu
as i thought it is soyogi......
Fuck yeah, hoping for 'Bad End'

KILL EVERYONE.
i really hope this doesn't turn into something like school days...
Great new chapter, thanks a lot Wolfy Scans!!
I'm hoping there won't be a bad end, though I suspect Yandere Shizuku is gonna get yah Nagi.
Just my 5 cents but:

Rinne performed the last rising dragon ritual on her time, but her soul regretted it. Thus she came back to the next dragon god's time to stop it from happening again.
Hence the pain in her heart when she tries to remember her ritual. It might not be coincidence that in this time she is karin's sister, which one solution would be to have Nagi pick karin so they can change the chain that binds shrine maidens and the dragon god to death.
Cannot unsee the boner on the last page.
Rinne's Plot, foiled at step 1!
Holy crap, she "mrowr"-ed at him.
I bet that was soyogi......
shit..
yes!! new chapter now i have to wait 1 month to the next one
I don't think Nagi mother would let him go to the island if he might get hurt there.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics