Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

The only good ending for me was that this face palm of a series is finally over. I hope KNIM will get the same treatment soon.
Sneak: Hate to burst your bubble, but the kind of shit that happened in GE or KnIM happens more in shounen than any other category.
Seriously. Shoujo readers don't sit still for it--they want it to be True Love and if there's too many complications they can't take the romance to heart any more. Shoujo and josei generally don't get more complicated than one square or sequence of four people, don't generally let the main character change their mind or even be seriously tempted more than once at most through a whole series (although dating Filler Person B to try to take their mind off True Love Person A who turned them down doesn't count).
IMO, shounen publishers have less respect for their readership than any other bunch in the manga biz. Result is they insist on milking established, popular series for stacks of filler at fast release paces rather than letting the story develop and/or end on its own terms; why do better or take risks finishing one series and having to start a new one if the audience will pay?
Page 5 has 20-30 chapters of "plot" mateial. But this manga was too mediocre to run that long, so it was time to stuff everything in a single page and get done with the most predictable ending I've seen.

Early into the series, I decided to read just a few chapters every 3 or 4 months. I may have read just about 40 out of the 156, it was a good decision.
Posted Image
I've been waiting for this manga to end so I can read it in just one sitting. I wonder when KNIM will get axed
Meh... such a typical standard ending. It's like reading a long, tedious manga knowing exactly how it'll end, and yet you still continue just to see if your prediction was right.
Thank you for this amazing story!!! It was a "Good Ending".
    • gt8 likes this
ITS OVER! AT LAST!
n=cOntrol, thats the good and the bad of mangas. they are done one week at a time, and the author seldom knows what will write in three weeks. Only a few mangas are blessed with a coherent, well paced, beginning-mid-end structure. give a look at Liar Game: each time a game is over, the author goes in a hyatus to think up things, and when she has the whole arc done, she comes back and fucks your brain, going beyond everyone's expectations. I dont know how many other mangakas could afford to work like this, but this is sterling shiny sparkling quality: no shitty endings guaranteed.
Sigh.

GE I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR YOU!

I devoted so much time into this manga. It was the manga that got me cleaning!

I've cleaned more GE chapters than anything else!

But this end, has been terrible. It makes me sad that it started so well and by chapter 110 or so it have devolved into utter cliched crap. It is so disappointing, because I couldn't not read it to the end after being so emotionally invested in it!
Ten years later, and still an assistant's salary, lol
The drama this author created would be perfect for a shoujo or a josei...

I dun need dat shit in mah shounen romance!
The manga is done and boy was that a nice closing :D
That time jump was like a dunk from the free throw line. So amazing how the earth under the feet just don't matter . . .

This guy's next work better not have a bitch male protagonist.
Tch.
I wanted him to end up with Shou.
Posted Image ME=
Spoiler
finally yeah ending...ehh.. Good Ending
Good Ending finally has a good ending eh. Yep, it looks like they rushed it a bit.
*Sign*, as more and more mangas keep ending, I feel more and more relieved.
lol. they've been having sex every week. that's kind of like a hentai doujinshi. they should make one for them. hahah. i'd definitely read it.
Everyone had a good ending. However it was forced feeling.
Spoiler

And Ichigo 100% wasn't forced like this one. The author of Ichigo just didn't know how to make her favorite girl win with out seeming too biased. So she had to slowly inject more stories to make the girl win and win while hiding the fact that the guy chose her out of duty. lol
Well that was a pretty good ending.
way to forced in the end but i enjoyed the ride. :)

i really look forward what she releases next - i really adore her style of drawing. hope she gets an even better story together.
way to escape tying up all those loose ends with a time skip. *sigh*
Eri as epic as always :D
Pretty good last chapter, it ended the good way and the end was cute.
It was a bit strecthed but i don't really care because i enjoyed it as a whole.
Well the manga is done and it had a "Good Ending" :) .... i swear this was good but too much drama near the end

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics