Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 58votes)

Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari (NO. Gomesu)

Alt Names: alt ワルキューレロマンツェ 少女騎士物語alt Valkyrie Romance: Female Knight Storyalt Valkyrie Romanzealt Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari (NO.Gomesu)
Author: Ricotta
Artist: No.gomesu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the Middle Ages, jousting was a duel between knights who put their prides on the line in an effort to take down their opponent in one sweeping blow. Even with the changing of time, jousting is still being done. In one country it has gone from "duel" to "sport" and everyone, girls as well, is encouraged to become knights and take up the sport. One girl, Celia, is no exception. It was through jousting that she met her first love, a jousting student named Takahiro in her youth. However, before she could talk with him, tragedy struck in the form of a jousting accident and he returned to his country before she could approach him. Years pass and Celia has become a strong young woman. Attending Winford Academy, she studies the art of jousting as well as how to become a knight. It is a new school year and she sees Takahiro among the new students. Will she be able to approach Takahiro this time? Will she become a knight? Only time will tell as the story unfolds.

This is based off a visual novel by the same people, Ricotta, who made "Princess Lover!" and is drawn by NO. Gomesu, the same mangaka who did that one-shot, "Boy + Girl Fusion"

Related:

> Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/walkure-romanze-shoujo-kishi-monogatari-r7094 )
Go to Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari (NO. Gomesu) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

116 Comments

Ah come on! Why must everything end with a cliffhanger?

anime=mio's route

Manga=celia's route ?

Manga = best route*

anime=mio's route

Manga=celia's route ?

this manga has celia's route, they have more than one (I think the other is more introduction to characters than focus on a route)

I hope the next chapter isn't the last. X_X

So much fanservice...it's pure win!

Don't you just LOVE when they pull this kinda cr*p on us?

anime=mio's route

Manga=celia's route ?

wa.gifhahah..this's funny 

bewbs.

is that intentional or unintentional?

wa.gif

So much T&A...It's...HEAVEN!

My body was not ready for this chapter :3

Ok, this is getting interesting now.

This was a really short chapter but was it just me or does it seem like there might be some pages missing. It seems to skip going from page 5 to page 6 cause one second their on the beach getting ready to swim then they're walking and meeting up with the little sister.

Who is james? o.o

Spoiler

wtf is this¿ u call this a chapter¿ pls

wow that was short chapter with only 8 pages.

That was one short chapter. ._.

He meant the Visual novel this manga is based off.

it being a visual novel doesn't mean it can't be bought, lol.

That's the answer though :s buy it

http://wakarimashitatl.wordpress.com/ wants to translate it but still early.

Who is james? o.o

buy it =P

anyway, how can jousting be fun with one person if it's a 2-man competition/fight? ._.

where can i download this thing and is it in english?

ive tried vndb.org, but that doesnt contain download links :-/

buy it =P

anyway, how can jousting be fun with one person if it's a 2-man competition/fight? ._.

I played the game and I like most of the routes with Noel, Akane, Celia and Bertille being my favorite.

where can i download this thing and is it in english?

ive tried vndb.org, but that doesnt contain download links :-/

That was quite a steamy scene if you know what I mean. o(^_-)O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics