Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 411votes)

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru!

Alt Names: alt この美術部には問題がある!alt Ekskul Lukis ini (ber)Masalah!alt 这个美术部有问题!alt Konobialt There's a Problem With This Art Club!alt This Art Club Has a Problem!
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with lots of common sense, a boy whose only inspiration is to draw the perfect bride in 2D, and their always sleeping president - what is wrong with this art club?
Go to Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

719 Comments

memories of the "treasure" lol

And yet another girl is probably going to be added. Do we really need a love rival for the one MC who doesn't need any epiphany?

Also, slice of life is fine and I like it, but these characters are too stagnant. Their quirkiness is wearing off. 

Nice little manga. It's refreshing how damn thirsty Usami is.

That said, my favorite thing in this manga is the background OTP between the guy and the girl always fighting. I like to think she was putting that love letter in his locker during the Eco Man chapter and the next time they show up they'll be dating.

dat fall tech is he got that from Rito next manga? 

Progression is bordering on Bokura wa Minna Kawaiso levels...5noHKsb.jpg

Ritsu and Usa are couple for over 2 chapters

now i'm interested...

"where's the plot development" do ya'll know what an SOL comedy is lol

read yandere kanojo or any of the other 200 good romcoms

it's not "development", people are just asking for the 'romance' tag to be actually applied 

DAMN YOU, CLIFFHANGER!

"where's the plot development" do ya'll know what an SOL comedy is lol

um more likely that we just didnt have access to the raws till after the anime showed it lol

Chapter 50, the one just released here, is the most recent chapter on RAW sites.  That means chapter 49, which is the first chapter to show them as sisters, was released in Japan after the anime.  Unless the RAW sites themselves are roughly a year behind, which I doubt.

That cliffhanger

Interesting that the anime revealed the two girls as sisters before the manga did.  Since the scans are only one chapter behind from my understanding.  So, an idea the mangaka had and gave to the anime script-writers because he(?) hadn't had time to work it in yet, or an original idea from the anime he liked and made canon?

um more likely that we just didnt have access to the raws till after the anime showed it lol

Progression is bordering on Bokura wa Minna Kawaiso levels...5noHKsb.jpg

Imouto the ultimate cockblock

Interesting that the anime revealed the two girls as sisters before the manga did.  Since the scans are only one chapter behind from my understanding.  So, an idea the mangaka had and gave to the anime script-writers because he(?) hadn't had time to work it in yet, or an original idea from the anime he liked and made canon?

If it makes for some good character development, then I will gladly welcome it! I mean the most theyve gotten so far is exchanging numbers and calling each other. Usami even took a step back by not allowing Uchimaki to call her on a first name basis.

Also I was hoping for Imari to get the relationship riled up, but she was quickly integrated to be a part of the club and as friends rather than a potential love rival. 

So I'm hoping Uchimaki actually finds out and meets Yuka and hoping she wont give up, join the art club and compete against Usami and hopefully we get them juicy character and relationship development.

that's a great idea

how about this one:

author stalls some more, goes nowhere and gets his mana axed just like his previous one

A sunken ship that just might float again. . .

If it makes for some good character development, then I will gladly welcome it! I mean the most theyve gotten so far is exchanging numbers and calling each other. Usami even took a step back by not allowing Uchimaki to call her on a first name basis.

Also I was hoping for Imari to get the relationship riled up, but she was quickly integrated to be a part of the club and as friends rather than a potential love rival. 

So I'm hoping Uchimaki actually finds out and meets Yuka and hoping she wont give up, join the art club and compete against Usami and hopefully we get them juicy character and relationship development.

ch 9.1

thanks a bunch =)

Not happening (though I wish otherwise), you seem to be forgetting the last few pages of ch 1.

She's not that new though (actually one of my favorites in here). She's also rejected by Uchimaki kun. A sunken ship already.

I like how these little stories play out during the series, like how the girl who confessed in chapter 9.1 ended up being the girl who drew the picture that almost got her crush arrested for being a stalker.

The new girl is cute, but I hope this doesn't devolve into harem antics and just stays a cute sol comedy.

She's not that new though (actually one of my favorites in here). She's also rejected by Uchimaki kun. A sunken ship already.

That girl actually appeared in the anime but she and her situation wasn't very expanded on.
also potential member of the soon to be established manga (dark grimoire) club?

with all due respect ... who the fuck is that girl that confessed to uchimaki?? (when that even happen?!)

also, volume 7 is destroying the printing machines xD!!

ch 9.1

The new girl is cute, but I hope this doesn't devolve into harem antics and just stays a cute sol comedy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics