Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 120votes)

Ketchup Ninja

Alt Names: alt けちゃっぷ忍者
Author: Daromeon
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the ninja abolition act was passed in Japan, ninjas were forced to relocate. How will 15 year-old Shinoko handle transferring to an American high school, when she can barely speak English and is still a ninja in training!?

Source: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/14
Go to Ketchup Ninja Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Description New Window detang2
  • 2 Replies

252 Comments

Oh God, help me I don't know what to say

It's like the Author went to high school in Jersey or something.

That's the only way someone in Japan could come to truly understand America's armpit.

If the trivia is done by the mangaka and not the scanlation group then yes, he did attend an American high school, if it's Jersey is another question.

I like the manga alone for the fact that the mangaka is knowledgeable in English. That's rare.

Oh god, this is so friggen cute (without getting all moe and such) it hurts! I'm dying to see the next chapter -- thank you Boon Scanlations!!!

Oh God, help me I don't know what to say

It's like the Author went to high school in Jersey or something.

That's the only way someone in Japan could come to truly understand America's armpit.

So far so good.

For a girl who only got 49 on her Ninja skills, she was looking totally badass at the end!

School shooting in chapter 2. Not sure we can file this one under the 'light hearted' heading.

Um a practice drill for a school shooting which do happen in america just not as cool as that.

I think....I might have a dirty mind...It kinda looks like she's not wearing any...naaaah

http://vatoto.com/read/_/186553/ketchup-ninja_ch2_by_boon-scanlation/6

This is...

Cool.

Shean is adorable :)

Lol.

Basketball Captain misses shot.

Ninja Girl can't dodge shot.

Black Kid gets it in.

Yay for black people :D

http://vatoto.com/read/_/186552/ketchup-ninja_ch1_by_boon-scanlation/3

Wow. This looks too much like Jersey...lol.

The only thing that I see as bad is the setting. Of all the places it had to be Jersey 

Well, thats teh whole point.

And Ian scores!!!!!

The only thing that I see as bad is the setting. Of all the places it had to be Jersey 

Wow -- what an awesome surprise! The artwork is lively and fresh, the MC is completely adorable, and I love the craptastic New Jersey high school setting filtered through the eyes of a 15 year old ninja girl. WTF -- I am so following this! :)

Yup, that's a craptastic Jersey high school for sure (spoken from personal experience)

Boon does it again. He's like Hox, but with light(er)-hearted stuff.

School shooting in chapter 2. Not sure we can file this one under the 'light hearted' heading.

I know I feel cheated too...there is no Ketchup 

Spoiler

Well she did get hit by something that looked like ketchup.

The author is Doraemon?

Boon does it again. He's like Hox, but with light(er)-hearted stuff.

kinda looks like an online comic rather than a manga 

Wow -- what an awesome surprise! The artwork is lively and fresh, the MC is completely adorable, and I love the craptastic New Jersey high school setting filtered through the eyes of a 15 year old ninja girl. WTF -- I am so following this! :)

Well that escalated quickly.

ANyway, THE FACES.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE FACES. GODDWDMEMMWMCIOENMIOEFNWOWOENFOWEFNYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I don't understand this... 

Another manga that translated by boon scanlations (who also translated Molester Man Onepunch-Man). Must read!

I know I feel cheated too...there is no Ketchup 

Spoiler

I know, right? This is just like Flying Witch all over again...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics