Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

LG - Lame ending...
Finally over, thanks to all the scanlators for their work.
It's not that bad. I read only the last chapter. Great even.
Good Ending? Pretty sure its Meh Ending.
Another manga completed that will never get published overseas.
Eh. All in all, good enough.
Now, I have to sit down and rest, 'cause this was one hell of a tiring manga.
Finally over.. And we can finally take off our eyes from this manga..
Thank you for all the scanlators that has worked on this project and congratulations readers who survived and persevered reading through the end o.o
thanks for the hard work.
People, remember to rate the manga.
As the title says good ending. Was kinda hoping they would show the wedding but all well.
its finally fucking over. NOW everyone including the mangaka can get on with their lives.

on a side note: i think the ending was nice enough but if this was going to be the ending just go with the father arc and skip all the bullshit that was put in between and let him stay with yuki not shou. seriously all the shit in the middle was 99% pointless even though it explained yuki's pain which could've been explained in the epilogue.
I really wanted that shou ending, but we all know that was impossible from the start....
Now we need Kimi no iru machi to finally end
Ten drama-free years in GE? Nonsense. And the last boss was about as related to the plot as those alien fetuses that come at you out of nowhere in bad RPGs. Since when was Yuki's freedom a big deal? If she just needed Utsumi to go above and beyond for her before everything can work out, the author could've upped the drama on the Tohru encounter instead.
A great start to this manga, a nice one-shot to. It got dragged on way too much and introduced too many once chapter or one arc characters though. I liked the ShouxSenji part, but that lasted too long as well. Overall I think the ending was alright, the middle to ending part was way too repetitive and dragged out, and the beginning was beautiful. I'm glad it's over, but also kinda sad.
Is it just the fact that many people liked Shou more than Yuki or what?
Yes, this was a tiring roadtrip, but not so much because there was anything different in there, the author just decided to portray everything. If you ask me, this was the ending you should have known will come from the very first few chapters.

I am surprised so many people who disliked it so much as to fill this comment section with "this sucks"-kind of endless flowers still continued to read/follow it. People, let it go. The manga universe is large enough to satisfy your specific demands, if so need be, so please don't vent your frustrations and make it an even harder bite to chew than it is. ; )
You know...
I think i would have been happy is if, Yuki and Seiji got together and stayed together,
Then experienced drama from the father, and then lead up to this epilogue...
rather than all the pointless things inbetween... -.-
But, not a bad epilogue.
i guess its a good read in the end?
Still prefer the one shot though :/
Sigh... i dunno why, but the ending made me seriously angry!
Perhaps because i never got to see any of the characters getting blown into pieces...
Oh well! HASTA LA VISTA, GE!
I liked the ending. I liked the previous ~40 chapters. The ending seems appropriate to me, and, although the recent development relates to what I understand as a usual procedure of 'cutting loose ends' in a story, it is nice to have this end in a way that emphases that a "good ending" is something that is achievable in multitude of possible developments, and is highly subjective.

But what I really, really enjoy now is that I know that I have no reason to remain on this niche of batoto, and therefore will not be tempted ever again to read the comments for this series, resulting in exposing myself to all that whining and bitching in the quick comments after every single chapter released for this series. Marvelous
problably hasnt been axed but the author was certainly at her wit's end... all she could do were sorry faces.

purple library guy: you are right, i dont think that any shoujo or josei have the concept of "harem" that is implicit in any shounen romance. the most harem-like shoujo i remember, hana yori dango, never went far a "liking" or a date, let alone going in love hotels with several guys before finding your true love (the one everybody and the stone in their pocket know from chap 1). But indeed there is a component of shoujo in these last chapters. The protagonist was too feminine, the plot was shoujo-ish: not that this is a bad thing per se, but it was also crap, so in this case we can speak of shoujoish crap (because it was shoujoish AND crap at the same time).
thanks a lot S2Scans!!
btw i didnt read chapters 60-155 but i think the ending was nice

lol
@Sneak
i agree with purple library guy... to be perfectly honest only shounen and seinen romances really get get crazy complicated (seinen romances are way more intense though)

a majority of shoujo is "i love this guy/girl (depending on gender of lead) ima go prove my love to him/her"! then "oh no i might love someone else what do i do!" or "oh my someone else loves me how do i turn him down"!

josei= "oh no should i really date a younger/older man?" "oh no. how wil this relationship affect my career? can i have both?"
@yuiyounha, you have no idea what you're talking about. This one wasn't axed and Seo won't get axed either.

As for the final chapter. At least some of the characters remained true. Shou knows she settled for second best and that once a cheater always a cheater with the snipe she made at Kento.
Pfft, this last chapter was useless.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics