Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 124votes)

Nichijou

Alt Names: alt Arkialt GĂĽnlĂĽk YaĹźamalt My Ordinary Life
Author: Arawi Keiichi
Artist: Arawi Keiichi
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: While title means “everyday life,” the contents are anything but everyday. It follows the bizarre and completely insane “everyday life” of a group of high school students.

Spin-Off:

> Helvetica Standard
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/helvetica-standard-r6694)
Go to Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

230 Comments

"Let the lightning judge you." was the best part.

Mio has the best reactions!

Thanks, Habanero Scans.  I don't know how I could face life without a periodic fox of Nichijou.

wait, this is the final volume?? IT CAN'T BE!

i don't know what to make of this eclectic offering of chapters... ah, i want to laugh, but i want to cry... subliminal mai brings such bittersweet joy to my heart.

Hooray, Nichijou lives.  Thanks Habanero Scans.  

I love it and I dont know what it is.

Ahhh, that made my day.

What happened to the time skip?

It might've just been a one-off chapter.

I don't see it mentioned in any of the backlog chapters that I have. It might be the final chapter in v10 or something.

I'm not entirely sure what was going on in those new bits, but I liked it.

VOLUME 10 IS COMING DECEMBER 10. MY BODY IS READY.

There were a huge amount of chapters that are gone now. Where'd they go?? ?_?

Wondering that myself. I went on Habanero's site and their "read online" for links to here but the chapters ain't here!

Thanks, Habanero Scans.  I was able to get my Nano fix!

Aioi's next-level parenting skills are to be feared.

And also, MY MIND IS DESTROYED RIGHT NOW.

>implying anything serious ever happens in this mango

LOL MANGO.

LOLOLOLOLO Mochi Choking LOL

Ok spoil me, this time skip in ch 172, is it a serious time skip or just a one off for lulz? I remember this chapter from ages ago now and trans have only now caught up, how much further along are the japan chapters now I wonder?

>implying anything serious ever happens in this mango

Ok spoil me, this time skip in ch 172, is it a serious time skip or just a one off for lulz? I remember this chapter from ages ago now and trans have only now caught up, how much further along are the japan chapters now I wonder?

BEAN!!!!

chapter 172... the future? what.

There were a huge amount of chapters that are gone now. Where'd they go?? ?_?

The continuity makes it better.

that chapter killed me :D

Mai with a cold... My heart...

Warm, isn’t it? To see the character probably most deserving of illness catching a cold ... sublime.

The continuity in this series just feels strange and out of place these last few chapters. Like "holy crap nichijou has continuity?" kinda strange.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics