Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

Rood seems to be surrounded by morons. It's like Rowell and Shic can't spare a single neuron for situational awareness. They're bloody idiots. I don't hate them, but I honestly find them so annoying. What the hell does Shic want from Rood anyway? He's so vaguely masochistic. The only reason I don't want Rood to kick their asses already is simply because that's what they want.

KarchAmadeo
Nov 28 2014 03:10 PM

Dps characters should always avoid tanks unless they can one shot it.

Rood just cant get rid of Sichmuon that easily

Stalker number 2 is on the move, sucks to be you Rood. xD

At first I wondered that he didn't even consider that without weapons and magic and the monster having already gripped him, Shicmuon might die. Then Shicmuon started running with the Monster in tow...^^

Shicmuon... after reading this chapter, it occurred to me first time that his rage towards Rood might simply be completely justified ~w~

Rood is the best, trying to lose Shicmuon that way, hahahaha. Been too long since I've read something with a properly devious protagonist.

Bwa ha ha! I just saved your life but "I'll kill you!"

Thanks for the update!

• RSD likes this

LOL. Just read Chapter 80 on the Webtoons Reader site.  Oh Shicmuon.... You're quickly becoming one of my favourite characters

Shicmuon is such a die hard tsundere.

BH80 is out in the site. BH81 should be out within 48h.

what happened to chapters 50-68?

They are hosted at MangaCow who doesn't allow re-hosting.  To be honest I like Webtoons Reader translations more because they translate the SFX and clean the webtoon and do error check.

what happened to chapters 50-68?

Thanks Webtoons Reader.

Ch.78 was incorrectly uploaded with ch.77 content (not that I care to fix it), you can find the actual chapter on the scanlator's website though.

Sorry about this! Some files got mixed up in our cloud. The chapter has been re-uploaded and should be online here in an hour or two. If you want to read chapter 28 please visit http://www.webtoonsreader.com/.

looks like Rubymonster is tsundere ^_^

Ch.78 was incorrectly uploaded with ch.77 content (not that I care to fix it), you can find the actual chapter on the scanlator's website though.

I'm not going to lie, rather than a fight, I wanted Shic to believe the "brother" thing.  Just because it would be more amusing... Then the Black magician vs. Shic fight could always be done later with the "you were lying the whole time" rage.  

Well, he still doesn't have definitive proof that Rood is the Black Magician, and technically neither Rood nor the guild master have admitted (nor implied) that he is.

I'm not going to lie, rather than a fight, I wanted Shic to believe the "brother" thing.  Just because it would be more amusing... Then the Black magician vs. Shic fight could always be done later with the "you were lying the whole time" rage.  

Don't know why, but i just can't stop reading :P

Because it's awesome? :D

Don't know why, but i just can't stop reading :P

is it "too short" simulator or something?

Enjoy Chapter 76! <3

Seriously, I feel Shic's rage now, no fight at all, now I should just wait until another weakling like that professor appears and then we may get a fight where he shows off.

Such an anticlimactic.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics