Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Bokura no Hentai

Alt Names: alt ぼくらのへんたいalt हमारे परिवर्तनalt Dönüşümümüzalt Nuestra Perversiónalt Nuestra Transformaciónalt Nuestras Anormalidadesalt Our birthplacealt Our Perversionalt Our Transformationalt Vår Transformasjon
Author: Fumi Fumiko
Artist: Fumi Fumiko
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three boys in junior-high who cross-dress because of differing reasons meet each other through a cross-dressing community website, and decide to meet up in real life.
"Parou" started cross-dressing because he wanted to attract a heterosexual boy he liked.
"Marika" is transgender and identifies as female. Lastly, "Yui" is an antagonistic boy who adopted the persona of his older sister after her death. In contrast to Parou and Marika, Yui is sorely disappointed at the meeting.

Epilogue: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/bokura-no-hentai-boku-tabun-hentai-doujinshi-r19102
Go to Bokura no Hentai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo New Window svines85
  • 2 Replies

229 Comments

Yesss, yeeessss, give up on Parou...!

GIVE UP ALREADY

I want Marika x Ryou to happen. But I don't want a her to end up with Parou or Natsume. Basically, I just want her to end up alone for rejecting Ryou. :^(

This is one of those manga for which the comments and psychology behind them are more entertaining than the manga, itself.

The psychology behind the manga is concluded and irrespective of any other, much like the minds behind so many of the comments. It's in the face of opposition, and the opposing ideas themselves, that any real intrigue can manifest. One can argue with the manga all they like but it will never communicate. Another person, however, and you finally have a discussion.

when i checked the mal page just now

i realized that the final volume is volume 10

we are at volume 9 now

i have mixed feeling about this

i want to know what happen next, but i don't want this masterpiece to end so soon

Ryousuke, grabbing his face, "Look at Me!" 

So manly.

As much as I dislike Parou, fuck it, I now ship those two.

Sorry, Marika.

Nooooooo! I refuse to abandon ship yet!

Spoiler

THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE TOGETHER.

I ship Parou and Ryou though. Goodbye.

thankfully things are looking up for all of them

PAROU MY DEAR SON im so happy pls god let them all be happy together--

Ryousuke, grabbing his face, "Look at Me!" 

So manly.

As much as I dislike Parou, fuck it, I now ship those two.

Sorry, Marika.

I love this chapter so much I love seeing the development I love seeing my children having fun together ;w; thank you Hachimitsu Scans! I'll be waiting for the 10th volume scanlation patiently (or not lol)~

YLQKyLm.png

Ah...there we have it, the twisted concept of love admitted

Poor Marika. That guy is being a jackass and she doesn't deserve it.

It is kind of sad. It's pretty clear that he likes Marika on some level but it's confusing him since he knows Marika is really a guy, yet attracted to them none the less. So he's manufacturing reasons why it's not possible as if to convince himself more than those around him, implying things like his frame is 'obviously' masculine or what have you even though according to everyone else, that's not really the case at all. Little does he realizing he's manufacturing deep psychological scars that could stay with her forever. 

Oh man, poor Parou. ;_; 

Poor Marika. That guy is being a jackass and she doesn't deserve it.

Worry not, my precious daughter Marika, for you are the cutest of them all.

Gah I wanna hug all of the characters from this manga and shower them with love.

This is so good. I'm really happy it just didn't end with Marikos transition in volume 6, now it's getting really interesting. Parou and Yui's character development is just off the chart. I really hope we can see Parou cross dress again in this volume lol.

He reminds me by the way of the mc from Yubisaki Milk Tea. I'll binge read that during the wait for volume 10 ;D

Finally Tamura won't be so lifeless. Also the jacking off was predictable but the walks in...lol~

also...for some reason the art looks different to me but then I skimmed the last few chapters and I think it's just me =0

Based classmate! I'm so excited we are going full on yaoi route. 

Imagine being jealous of the one who loves you.
Spoiler

oh my! did this really just get updated? time to reread so i can remember!

Indeed! I just couldn't remember where I last was when i read this, so figured i should read the last 2 volume again ...haha

oh my! did this really just get updated? time to reread so i can remember!

this is really the best gender bender manga i ever read

Probably because it's very "real" in the way it portrays everyone.  No "magical transformations", etc.

So many love triangles (●´・△・`)

this is really the best gender bender manga i ever read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics