Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

god i hate the cliffhangers in the manga.....

You'll see, you'll see hohoho. What is coming is something big, REALLY BIG.

I hate you sooo much right now

why do I get the feeling the childhood friend is going to die in this manga....

So sensei was able to overcome her weakness, but what about Kei? Is his hear still tainted?

You'll see, you'll see hohoho. What is coming is something big, REALLY BIG.

So sensei was able to overcome her weakness, but what about Kei? Is his hear still tainted?

Quick! somebody play the DUN DUN DUN effect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

im waiting for an epic fight

Quick! somebody play the DUN DUN DUN effect!

PLOT TWIST.

Didn't see that coming.

tumblr_m6ynh4Mj5O1rocwym.gif

PLOT TWIST.

Didn't see that coming.

The plot thickens. 

Woah is that what stunted his growth? Quick get over kei and grow, GROW.

Welp, time for Kei to experience near death again so he can come back and completely wreck house...

Ahh, shounens...

FATALITY!!

why is it that only girls get in trouble in this manga?

No, but you're supposed to feel uneasy. Bad shit happens sometimes. If anything, the "hero always wins, befriends everyone and saves the world" plot usage is more disturbing when you think about the sheer amount of crap they put up with in other shounen stories.

actualy bat shit doesn't happen in this manga, aside of the girls get beaten or something like that, when things are about to get worse something happens and "save" the people

i was almost about to hit my screen but that guy came in thank you guy you saved my screen

if I were you I would stay away from Akame ga Kill xD

i was almost about to hit my screen but that guy came in thank you guy you saved my screen

I bet "The Guide" had one himself...before he killed them all with Rikugou

He's on to a hiding to nothing if he tries Rikugou on Kei, like I suspect he'd like to do.  For a Gravekeeper, Kei's not all that dark. :P

I bet "The Guide" will be shocked when he finds Kei to have his own Harem or building one Anne%20Baby%20015.gif

I bet "The Guide" had one himself...before he killed them all with Rikugou

Spoiler

224.gifI like this guy

This is confusing to read... Anyway the genre is shounen so obviously there going to add that beat down image before he actually wins. I don't know about you, but I would like to know which enemies were easy for him. From what I see, all the things he fought have been at least 4 times bigger than him and have been using humans as shields.

Well size doesn't really matter in this case, i mean it's not like Kei is a normal human now, also he got much stronger after that training and all. It's just that he should already be strong enough to take down enemies even when those Kuzure are using hostages. THat Spider could have been taken down in one blow, before it had the chance of using hostages. Kei has enough control to burn his enemies, while avoiding causing any harm to humans being kept as hostages.

Ok! So, i really really like this manga, it's a manga whose main character gets better slowly and wins every war(each fight is a freaking war in Cerberus)  but he also loses some battles(the same concept lose the batlle win the war, he wins in the end so what does it matter). It is a fresh concept and is a very welcome addition to  the shonen type. But don't you think that is already past time he actually "won" a Fight? I mean he always go thorough hell to win a fight, it's getting ridiculous.

Some of the enemies weren't even that hard to deal with so why does he have to take a beating every time?

He already lost so many times before being chosen by Kugai....

This is confusing to read... Anyway the genre is shounen so obviously there going to add that beat down image before he actually wins. I don't know about you, but I would like to know which enemies were easy for him. From what I see, all the things he fought have been at least 4 times bigger than him and have been using humans as shields.

hmmm... i think i see a "Test of Strength/ Defeat" followed by a "Training with BadAss Sensei" arch. I can't wait! *__*

I bet "The Guide" will be shocked when he finds Kei to have his own Harem or building one Anne%20Baby%20015.gif

i feel like i'v seen that attack somewhere

Ok! So, i really really like this manga, it's a manga whose main character gets better slowly and wins every war(each fight is a freaking war in Cerberus)  but he also loses some battles(the same concept lose the batlle win the war, he wins in the end so what does it matter). It is a fresh concept and is a very welcome addition to  the shonen type. But don't you think that is already past time he actually "won" a Fight? I mean he always go thorough hell to win a fight, it's getting ridiculous.

Some of the enemies weren't even that hard to deal with so why does he have to take a beating every time?

He already lost so many times before being chosen by Kugai....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics