Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 649votes)

Sengoku Youko

Alt Names: alt 戦国妖狐
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Stop your evil deeds and take the right path!" That is the creed of Youko Tama and her younger step brother, Jinka Sendou. The two demon siblings travel the country to stop the deeds of all evil doers, along with a scaredy-cat swordsman they picked up along the way, Hyoudou Shinsuke. During their travels, they will come across a monk organization with more than suspicious methods and they'll soon be at war.
Go to Sengoku Youko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's been a good ride New Window Arnarinn
  • 3 Replies
Topic Jinnun VS Douren New Window Maiyahii
  • 0 Replies

766 Comments

WAIT WAIT WAIT...

Are those two from the Tribe of the Void (Ch 80 pg 19) from Lafalle's era in Spirit Circle?! 

I wouldn't be surprised. The author has a tendency to connect a lot of his stories. It also kinda helps explain the bizarre cataclysmic end to that world... As well as the prosperity that came before it and the highly advanced society they had. Perhaps our Spirit Circle MC's ancestor was one of the architects of the Fate Power abuse, even...

WAIT WAIT WAIT...

Are those two from the Tribe of the Void (Ch 80 pg 19) from Lafalle's era in Spirit Circle?! 

kitty sensei is the best, meow :)

Looks like I ain't going to stop my screaming anytime soon.

Genius. Genius.

ch88 Cat knows where to sit.

Not too many battles in the latest chapters but there are still quite spectacular scenes--playing in the spirit world seems nice.

Mizukami endings are always the best.

You thought you knew how it was going but nope, just kidding, everything is resolved in a way that is a lot more complex while simultaneously making a lot more sense.

Spirit Circle seems to be heading that way too.

Can we just all agree that this dude is the best mangaka ever?

It's so nice after having been let down yet again by fscking Im Dal-Young.

MIZUKAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Giving us the ever-defiant antagonist in search of hope! You madman! You genius! You bastard!

Read it all on /a/ and it was awesome. Pity it's coming to an end.

I got permabanned so I can't make post any more transparents like I used to in the Mizukami threads ;_;

bWoSZAg.png

Anyway, what's up with the hair retconning? Or was that Carol/Elia-kun? But Her eyes are completely different.

H8brU7Z.png

>dragon and tiger being muscleheads who fall asleep during the difficult talk

>Void girl grabbing the talking cat-sensei to put on her lap

>team rocket blasting off again

It is the little things that make this so endearing.

Read it all on /a/ and it was awesome. Pity it's coming to an end.

I feel like I just witnessed the drawn form of Evangelion anime ending... (though this still continues)
WHY?

Mizukami endings are always the best.

You thought you knew how it was going but nope, just kidding, everything is resolved in a way that is a lot more complex while simultaneously making a lot more sense.

Spirit Circle seems to be heading that way too.

Can we just all agree that this dude is the best mangaka ever?

I feel like I just witnessed the drawn form of Evangelion anime ending... (though this still continues)
WHY?

Guys you super have to stop dumping so many chapters at one I'm gonna have a heart attack.

He actually exists? I thought Takeru was going to appear as some kind of extra boss. Also, another four chapters? You guys are awesome.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Gotta catch 'em all...

and we will try to keep it going until this is completed. Be happy my fellow reader.

You... you guys deserve more than just cookies mmm...
You deserve the best cookies in the world mmm...

Douren's so manly he just kinda shits on the Tribe of the Void without even trying.

God. These four chapters. So many developments, so much manliness.

God dammit Satoshi, why do you make us want so much more of you?

that was beautiful

Yeah, whatever.

I'm just going to stay here and keep on screaming 'til the next chapters are out.

Goddamn it they still getting cooler.

All this happy moments, can't wait for the Jinka arc if there is one.

I miss when Tama and them were all small

Remember Jinka?  Remember when he was a character?

...Yeah, neither do I. >_>;

When critical manliness is reached, there will be fatalities. Such is life.

There are so many things I want to comment about this 4 chapters release, but will just stick with this:

Spoiler

Especially the cat girl :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics