Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 274votes)

Nejimaki Kagyu

Alt Names: alt ねじまきカギューalt คางิว สาวแบ๊วหมัดควงสว่านalt 螺旋卷钩生
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Negizawa Kamo and Kagyuu Jyuubee; 2 childhood friends who made a fated promise to each other are once again reunited as Kagyuu reaffirms her dedication to defending Kamo's dream, and her own, with the monstrous power of her martial arts. However, they soon discover that force alone is not enough, it's character, individuality, that rules this school and pits the students against each other in a brutal contest of dueling personalities vying for supremacy. Because in this school, those with the superior strength, the superior character, are king, and those whose individualities are overwhelmed are discarded. Join Kagyuu, Kamo, and their companions as they struggle to overcome the hidden evils lurking within this school, and discover the voice of each other's hearts and true desires.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)
Go to Nejimaki Kagyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

707 Comments

I wonder if Yoh leveled up under Marble's tutelage? Is he going to become a real player, instead of supporting cast?

I hope he does something more spectacular than the same passive role he's been taking thus far.

I think it's actually great to see the author catter to Yoh's development even while he remains passive as Kagyuu's pacific friend and Marble's host. It adds some verity in a story where most characters are so incline to fighting that it gets absurd. The fact that Yoh progresses in a way that (for now) subverts this atmosphere is something extremely strong for a fighting manga, and it really helps to have an actually interesting sub-plot happen in a different climate so that the fighting doesn't get too casual.

If Yoh becomes a fighter, I'll still take it though. But imo he's cool enough if he gets to make crazy faces like he did in ch47.

As someone who has cross-dressed many times, trust me when I say that it doesn't really push women away and they still want to be with you/sleep with you.

Some moreso, in fact. Did doubles crossplay with my GF at the time many years back.

Yoh just gotta own dressing up like a girl and it'll come to ya playa.

I wonder if Yoh leveled up under Marble's tutelage? Is he going to become a real player, instead of supporting cast?

I hope he does something more spectacular than the same passive role he's been taking thus far. If anyone is going to try to interfere with Jubei and sensei's love by directly attacking Jubei's emotions, rather than Sensei's body, then I'd prefer it be a strong and active approach. Not only do I think that'd be required to counter her iron resolve, but it'd also make for a far more interesting dynamic development for Sensei to tackle and grow from as he defends his position in her heart.

Thanks Squid and Bomber D Rufi!!

This series is basically all of the cliches and tropes I like compressed into one. 11/10, honestly one of the most fun manga I have ever read. I really want to see what happens to Yoh next!

>Started reading a few days ago

>Suddenly revived as I reached the end

Today was a good day

Didn't even have to use your AK

Nice to see this back again. Had enough of the newer manga that lets go back to some old crazy faced impossible curves fighting.

Long time since last chapter. And the Pres is as nuts as the Chairman. So while the Chairman believes in individuality, the Pres wants to destroy it eh? Well fuck. A family of twisted folks.

>Started reading a few days ago

>Suddenly revived as I reached the end

Today was a good day

Man, i just stopped by a used bookstore here in Japan, took a few glances at vol10 or so of this manga... shit... everyone in this world is crazy :(

Isn't that the reason we are reading this. Gotta love these random art style changes :D

It's no like he can do anything in this school though. Pretty much everyone there seems to be going mental, one way or another.

True. At least the last chapter addressed the teachers' thoughts on the matter.

Given he's the reason and center of all this commotion, I'm just wondering what the hell is the teacher currently doing? I'm I know he can't actually fight given his physical ability but I feel like would at least do something instead of apparently nothing.

It's no like he can do anything in this school though. Pretty much everyone there seems to be going mental, one way or another.

Man, i just stopped by a used bookstore here in Japan, took a few glances at vol10 or so of this manga... shit... everyone in this world is crazy :(

Wanna lay some spoilers?

Thanks Better Than Nothing Scans!

Spoiler

Dose legs mane

Spoiler

I like the 100% charge...

I agree, dude will never have time for a real relationship when he is so busy giving his students the super special love.

Possible solution: orgy
Spoiler
Those two are just the most OTP.

Well. That was a mildly unsettling double page. Thanks.

The guy's ideals aren't as broad as you think they are. He's a lot more grounded and specific.

When he was asked by that female teacher in the beach arc how he felt about Kagyu he was able to come up with a pretty direct response.  I'm her teacher but I want to feel like there's more than that between us.

Sensei's been out of the picture for too long. I feel like people are literally forgetting what his character was.

Given he's the reason and center of all this commotion, I'm just wondering what the hell is the teacher currently doing? I'm I know he can't actually fight given his physical ability but I feel like would at least do something instead of apparently nothing.

The art, the wierd story yet good story, the whole shounen-ish... This really remind me of Laws of Ueki but more love focus.

0lQ04KT.jpg

The secrets of the Spiral are BEYOND YOUR REACH!

Yeah it's a struggle. If sensei was the type of person to choose her over his ideals, sensei wouldn't be the character Kagyu likes.  Still though, he makes decisions and takes action which is a lot more than you can say for a lot of characters like him.

Yoh's arc isn't as boring as I thought. This buildup is super slow though.

I'm still really curious why Marble is so against Sensei though.  Is it the age difference, that's never been brought up throughout this manga XD.

She says it here in Ch 39.

http://vatoto.com/reader#9ffb9e50e474f3dd_8

It's exactly as you said: it's because he'll choose his ideals over her that Marble hates Kamo-sensei. 

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics