Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

Can somebody explain what the hell just happened in chapter 15?

Which part

Thank Hatigarm!

Spoiler

You are very welcome

Thanks Hatigarm!

Spoiler

Can somebody explain what the hell just happened in chapter 15?

I demand more watermarks please , at least 2 per page !

It's alive!

Ofc, I said I would take it up
It's alive!
My data for this series got corrupted and I have to redo everything so be patient and expect delays

FYI, Chapter 15 is currently listed as coming before chapter 14 for some reason.

Also, apparently the author also is the person who wrote the original Dragon Dentist story for the Japan Animator Expo short + 90 minute OVA.

Woah an update? I should get on par with this if it's been picked up again!

Thanks for the chapter!!

If this ever gets animated it better be by Trigger.

Cool to see this get an update!

I looked at the raws, you better be prepared

Well that one guy in air gear was madly in love with Rika (childhood friends) and had been sacrificing his feelings for the sake of her happiness for years... but then got his head cut off by Rika's boyfriend (Sora), who mindbroke Rika with a brainfucking machine, forced her to fight her family, and also impregnated her. And Rika is happy to do it because she loves Sora, doesn't really care that Kilik was decapitated, and gets together with Sora despite all the shit he did (to Kilik and every other person whom she cares for).

It c-can't be worse than that.. c-c-can it?

Oh Great's love of NTR has got me worried for upcoming chapters.

I looked at the raws, you better be prepared

Very weird and not my jam, but I can see how this developed a niche following.

2/3 is missing iirc. Looks like this group holds the translation hostage until they get paid. Disgusting.

Read the bottom of the credits, if you had the competence to do so you might have understood why I posted only a couple of pages.

Is that what he's doing?  I got the impression he hasn't finished yet and is uploading as he does it. 

That's partly correct I uploaded the first few pages since I enjoyed reading the manga and was so excited to put it out that I put the first couple of pages

Judging from the credits page and the incomplete upload, it sounds like a deluded, backhanded approach to get some cash.

It says I would be uploading the pages under 5 days irregardless of the money I receive

First of all, if you guys had read the last part of the message I said I would release the rest of the pages in a couple of days, meaning regardless of the cash I receive it would be FREE, learn to read the credits before you go spewing shit.

yeah, maybe it's the mood i'm in, but fuck me everything's too convoluted. both the story and art are just throwing shit at you and it's frankly annoying. maybe i'll check it out again in the future.

Oh Great's love of NTR has got me worried for upcoming chapters.

Is that what he's doing?  I got the impression he hasn't finished yet and is uploading as he does it. 

Judging from the credits page and the incomplete upload, it sounds like a deluded, backhanded approach to get some cash.

2/3 is missing iirc. Looks like this group holds the translation hostage until they get paid. Disgusting.

I appreciate the work but aren't there a lot of pages missing?

I appreciate the work but aren't there a lot of pages missing?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics