Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 259votes)

Baketeriya

Alt Names: alt 化けてりやalt Baketeriaalt Бакетерия
Author: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Artist: Yoshiyuki Takahashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every good thing in Naoya Kamitani's life comes with a catch: He managed to get into a prestigious university... missing the fine print that he'll be sacrificed to appease dark beings. When he arrives at the school, he immediately runs into a man with all the answers... who never tells him the whole truth. A rather pretty girl wants him all to herself... as her dinner. He gains the favor of the richest, most influential girl in school... and she's a total sadist. He even finds out he has a daughter... who sets fire to everything when she gets excited. Will Naoya come out on top? It's a long road ahead of him...
Go to Baketeriya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichi or Ryou? New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies

476 Comments

The tag is horror and not ecchi, yet the cover art is like so. Is it any scary?
I agree, how in the world am I just seeing this manga for the first time today >_<?
@RoflCat Same situation here...
HOW THE HELL DID I NOT REALIZE THIS EXIST BEFORE NOW!

Q'A 'Q Also, I vote harem route.
Poor main character.......always unlucky/lucky
Spoiler
It's getting better!
first few chapters i was really like wtf. glad i read on a bit more tho
I honestly had a hard time liking this the first few chapters, but it's getting somewhere now (I hope -.-)
@Coma Culture. Buster's going to be all right.
tsundere?
Spoiler
A big thanks to Castellan for all of the releases.
I haven't really read anything like this before.

Though i'm still cheering on Kamitani. He's...just so positive. His life just really sucks, and he doesn't even care. He's still having fun.
I've never seen someone so memorable for being food since Buster from Arrested Development.
dat new cover
Date a few girls and you'll quickly find out they're ALL complicated
every new chapter ryou assumes a completely different personality
this manga is a genius mix of weird and awesome
This series continues to become more interesting with every chapter. God willing this trend continues.

Also:
Spoiler
Hmm... it'd be best if everyone could be happy, right? So how about...
Spoiler

Tada! Everyone's happy
moar :D so awesome :P
What am I the only one who thinks they'd make a cute couple... Alright Cute may not be the right word but at least she's human.
Vi-Vi-Vi-Virgin!? Where did that come from?
This manga is so random....
If he ends up with the rich chick and not the youkai chick I'm gonna be sad :(
Romance tag soon?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics