Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

This isn't really complete yet right? Didn't get the sense that chapter 8 was the end....

I like hime girls. As well as crazy girls. So... yeah.

The look on Kitty's face in 8.5:  "I'll leave you two to your work.  :)"

What's with this quality drop? I mean, chapters 4,7 and 8 have blurry pages

man if i am MC,i can be Harem King

@ensis

that still mean they are not japanese, plus the problem is probably not only in japan but world wide hence the queen, swiss reference

It's actually more complicated and shady than that.
It was confirmed this chapter that there are basically THREE different generations:
The Old Generation- Composed of the adult and elderly people;
The Last Generation- Composed of what are now teenagers, the last children born before and during the gap where no babies were born;
The New Generation- Composed of what are now babies and toddlers, children born after the no birth gap.

The world isn't at risk of losing it's population since the New Generation has already started being born but for some reason the old guys have a big interest in the Last Generation. I'm guessing it has something to do with purity of race, like they believe the New Generation isn't the same as the older ones.
Either way, something very dark and shady is going on in the background but it seems like that will take the backseat and the Rom/Com School-life setting will return...which I'm happy about ^^

and

Spoiler

there are missing pages after page 27 i think.

yay for vanilla love.

yay vanilla love >.<

"Dirty Old Man" LOL

Theres one thing i dont understand about the premise... If the birthrate had really gotten so low in japan, to be almost nonexistent, the japanese government would have called for a mass immigration into japan. Makes you wonder about the series.

So basically these kids are the last of their generation and trying to repopulate the earth with these kids with the fake school environment. I guess the idea of if you put two mice in box they will multiply over time would work in their situation. 

It's actually more complicated and shady than that.

It was confirmed this chapter that there are basically THREE different generations:

The Old Generation- Composed of the adult and elderly people;

The Last Generation- Composed of what are now teenagers, the last children born before and during the gap where no babies were born;

The New Generation- Composed of what are now babies and toddlers, children born after the no birth gap.

The world isn't at risk of losing it's population since the New Generation has already started being born but for some reason the old guys have a big interest in the Last Generation. I'm guessing it has something to do with purity of race, like they believe the New Generation isn't the same as the older ones.

Either way, something very dark and shady is going on in the background but it seems like that will take the backseat and the Rom/Com School-life setting will return...which I'm happy about ^^

Nice move author-san, you got me there. I thought you won't bring back the love comedy.

So basically these kids are the last of their generation and trying to repopulate the earth with these kids with the fake school environment. I guess the idea of if you put two mice in box they will multiply over time would work in their situation. 

please stay pure

It's SakuraKO, not just Sakura XD

Actually, all of the characters so far have flowers in their name.
HANA(花)saka Haru, Himeshiro SAKURA(桜)ko, Shikishima OuKA(花), Tachibana KikuKA(花). The only one without is Tadano(唯野)-sensei which actually means "just another" teacher, and is probably just a pseudonym, considering he's not Japanese.
花 means flower; 桜 means cherry blossom.
What's with naming girls with long black hair Sakura? She looks almost like Code:Breaker's
@FreakyDude ohh god I feel the same way! Hentai has taken over my mind.
They better not kill her off QQ
They better not kill her off QQ
are they going to turn her into one of those... like in hentai manga where they turn girls into just an object that gives birth for whomever the captor is.
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Feb 19 2013 12:54 PM
Awww... wtf just happened?
somehow the way they treat the mc and the heroine in this manga kinda makes me sick but i wish for a good development next chapter plssssssss
I have nothing to say...so
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics