Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 234votes)

Citrus (Saburouta)

Alt Names: alt Citrus (SABURO Uta)
Author: Saburouta
Artist: Saburouta
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Yuri Project:

Fashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother’s remarriage a bit differently; she didn’t know it’d be an ultra-strict and conservative girls’ school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei – who turns out to be her new step sister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.
Go to Citrus (Saburouta) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Citrus New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Saburouta New Window SayuriKaze
  • 4 Replies

265 Comments

Hair is serious business.

Haaaa, I am genuinely liking this after they've started dating.

Spoiler

Now that the forced drama isn't focused on their relationship it's better. Hopefully it stays this way.

Hair is serious business.

Haaaa, I am genuinely liking this after they've started dating.

Spoiler

Gah high school manga settings sometimes make for the silliest form of drama, I can't take this seriously.

I wish the flirt mode had lasted a tad longer

I can't take this manga logic. A woman that long graduated from the school, has the power to cause ruckus in the school whenever she feels like it ? And even threaten it's students ?

plot inflation FeelsBadMan

I can't take this manga logic. A woman that long graduated from the school, has the power to cause ruckus in the school whenever she feels like it ? And even threaten it's students ?

Damn potato, now I'm hungry!

No more updates? Hope is not stalled.

Hmmm. Tell me more about this Love Tringle.

Makes me all tringly.

Hmmm. Tell me more about this Love Tringle.

Drama over hear color... Of all the things you can base drama on the author chose hair color! I don't even... 

It's hard being beautiful!

I know right

It's hard being beautiful!

The whole "don't dye your hair thing" is something I could never understand. Well all the rules about looks. But I suppose that is the result of a culture that values conformity.

Though I don't know how common it actually is in japanese schools.

Spoiler

In Japan though, the style is usually blonde and there is a reason for the 'yankee' term; because it is an American fad. You can tell how it is viewed just from the degrading tone of the term. Other colours would fall under cosplay and while sketchy, it isn't as bad as yankee.

This is one of the most suspenseful yuri manga I've read, lol. Of course, then there's that useless "love triangle" nonsense and so-called dramatic turns. Anyone know how well this manga does in Japan? 

Well color me surprised: I'm genuinely interested in what's going to happen. Usually with Citrus I'm interested like I'd be interested in a soap opera, but it seems much of the melodrama has passed, the leads are dating, and the manga will focus on other things going forward. Pretty excellent!

Let's just hope this is true. There have been way too many mangas that followed the useless drama route. You think the drama is finally over when the leads are dating, but then there are some random misunderstandings/events that cause even more drama that could've been avoided with a simple explanation.

Well color me surprised: I'm genuinely interested in what's going to happen. Usually with Citrus I'm interested like I'd be interested in a soap opera, but it seems much of the melodrama has passed, the leads are dating, and the manga will focus on other things going forward. Pretty excellent!

Alright, a peaceful chapter. I'm just gonna pretend it's all smooth sailing from here and drop the series before Mei happens again or smth.

The whole "don't dye your hair thing" is something I could never understand. Well all the rules about looks. But I suppose that is the result of a culture that values conformity.

Though I don't know how common it actually is in japanese schools.

Dear members, refrain from dicussing reader sites / watermarks here.

Pervious upload of chp 16 was upload probably cause the uploader didnt know where the original release is download at.Now that a member found chp without marks, we have taken the previous down.

Rough Chapter 16 @

Spoiler

Oh boy... I would like to enjoy this manga, but the only thing I can do is complain... I wonder why~ :/

I've been complaining about forced drama since character intros were done. Too invested to stop now =(

No, they carry on being more profitable than ever, mainly due to them showing things that Batoto won't because the PC brigade cry like babies.
But this was SUCH an irony! What happened to Batoto being 'nothing like mangafox'?

{Removed content}

Anyway, reading poached manga isn't beneath me, so I shant wait for a different one, myself...

Everyone else is whining about mangafox, and I'm just sitting here squealing like a schoolgirl at the fact that the yuri is actually progressing.

Is the NTR over yet?

#clickbait

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics