Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

Bah! Meddlesome old fool. =.=

For someone who was knocked out, Fujiko recovered pretty damn fast... >.>

Holy beep! XD That's right Akuto! Conquer ALL the girls! >:^D

Of course, Purple doesn't get the D this time either...

Actually you can. You have a girlfriend (or even wife) and try to rape her without her consent. And see what would happen.

Then that WOULD make her unwilling.

wait, his "great demon king" disapeared.

It pretty much sums up this manga, it's a mess.

*sigh*

Once again, 2D knocks down my pride a couple pegs...

And no need for the rape comments this time, as she already wants the D... and you can't rape the willing, ok?

Actually you can. You have a girlfriend (or even wife) and try to rape her without her consent. And see what would happen.

he became a sex beast in few chapters, how ?

tumblr_luxp15R7Lq1qk991no1_500.gif

now if only korone would appear.

Just FYI, the next chapter is only like 8 pages long. The final chapter (50) is actually pretty damn big though, 42 pages.

the "Great Demon King" makes an appearance in the next cover. Look forward to it!

Spoiler

"To fap, or not to fap, that is the question."

- Akuto Sai 

cant wait to see him molest junko lol gonna be funny stuff.

The ending is... vague, Pervy but vauge. I suggest all of the weak willed whiny complainers leave. This ending is not for you.

I think he should consult a doctor if that lasts for more than 4 hours

Spoiler

Finally, someone else who understands how I feel in the mornings.

*sigh*

Once again, 2D knocks down my pride a couple pegs...

And no need for the rape comments this time, as she already wants the D... and you can't rape the willing, ok?

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT!

It's not leaving us hanging. It's leaving us between a rock and a hard place

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT!

It's so damn retarded we have 2-3 chapters and plot moves and next one are full retard mode ones .

Trust me man, if you read the actual ending to this from the light novels you'll be thanking god for this craziness.

It's so damn retarded we have 2-3 chapters and plot moves and next one are full retard mode ones .

Dafuq man!!!

That's unexpected

hahaha

...And then it is revealed that Sai Akuto has an anal fetish and the anal virgin Fujiko finds her plan to have devastatingly backfired.

Not so far out of the realm of possibilities for a japanese youth is it?

what the ? 2 boners in 2 chapters?

Theres one in the next cover too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics