Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

now here is something i haven't seen in a while. why is there a gap between 97 and 113?

Translator is the same, he just left mangacow, and their new translator is meh.

wait doge just left mangacow...why? And yeah I do like consistency with my translation...all hail doge!!

Thank you for the chapter!

So glad this series is back.  

Why are you translating this, mangacow is already working on i, please use your time to work on another series. 

Translator is the same, he just left mangacow, and their new translator is meh.

Why are you translating this, mangacow is already working on i, please use your time to work on another series. 

thankyou so much for the link... i love this webtoon

I fucking love Black Haze!

It's like my most fave, favorite! I have to read it all alone cause I can't keep quiet while I read. It never fails to make me lmao.

My deepest thanks to everyone from the pen on paper to the uploading site, even all you criminals in between. Keep up the great work!!

Webtoonsreader has dropped Back Haze.

Guess so. They were done by mangacow; I couldn't find their release policy on their website, but since they've got their own reader, it would make sense.

So hey, where are the missing chapters? were they done by a group that doesn't allow re-hosting?

That's sad....will check it out, thanks.

don't be sad anymore, they picked BH up once again.:DI just love you webtoonsreader as well as mangacow. You guys are like stars in the sky for me,just love you all:)hehe

Hey guys there is bad news for readers who only read BH scaned by webtoonsreader .they are going to put BH on hold,chapter 93 most likely will be their last release. for detailed info give visit to webtoonsreader.

That's sad....will check it out, thanks. 

Hey guys there is bad news for readers who only read BH scaned by webtoonsreader .they are going to put BH on hold,chapter 93 most likely will be their last release. for detailed info give visit to webtoonsreader.

All that buildup and then *poof*, something adorable came out, and Rood just sweeps it under the rug. xD

"w-what are you--?"

"this is my pet ._."

What I'm expecting from the next chapter:

"Did something happen here?" *hides Dio in his jacket*

"Th-that dragon-!"

"What dragon? ._. "

All that buildup and then *poof*, something adorable came out, and Rood just sweeps it under the rug. xD

We're in dire need of a cleaner who can redraw/use photoshop tools to make it looks like SFX and BG text was never there. If you have time and the skills to help us out, please send us an email at [email protected]

Rood!! Hurry back and smack Dio out of it, and tell everyone they're idiots. 

Can't take much more of this doubting each other stuff!

I'm still thinking of Dio or Diorook as a good guy so he better be until the end. And maybe we could really find out what's the deal with Rood's past sooner?

Thanks for the updates!

Dat translation...

Thanks Webtoon Reader for the updates.

• RSD likes this

Been too lazy to upload here, did it at last XD

Hope y'all enjoy it.

Chapter 90 is out on ttale.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics