Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 274votes)

Nejimaki Kagyu

Alt Names: alt ねじまきカギューalt คางิว สาวแบ๊วหมัดควงสว่านalt 螺旋卷钩生
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Negizawa Kamo and Kagyuu Jyuubee; 2 childhood friends who made a fated promise to each other are once again reunited as Kagyuu reaffirms her dedication to defending Kamo's dream, and her own, with the monstrous power of her martial arts. However, they soon discover that force alone is not enough, it's character, individuality, that rules this school and pits the students against each other in a brutal contest of dueling personalities vying for supremacy. Because in this school, those with the superior strength, the superior character, are king, and those whose individualities are overwhelmed are discarded. Join Kagyuu, Kamo, and their companions as they struggle to overcome the hidden evils lurking within this school, and discover the voice of each other's hearts and true desires.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)
Go to Nejimaki Kagyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

707 Comments

Yoh ... Sis ... Bruh ... just stay as a boy. You've got Marble and she is hella smexy ... but I guess you are attracted to Kagyu. I get it ... we all get it ... but man passing up Marble ... bruh. Oh and I guess we are attracted to who we are soooo ... but still bruh.

I hope he ends up with Marble ... she obviously likes him. Now to jig the plot so he can fall for her ... you can do it Atsushi-San.

Oh shit, this was fantastic. That's exactly how you make otherwise weak character(s) with no presence shine strongly. My evaluation of Kamo has risen dramatically. Yoh too.

I'm super excited to see more of the seitokaichou now. The philosophy she espouses is 100% correct according to human nature, but Kamo's magic heart-reading technique says she's full of shit. I'm inclined to believe him since anyone who genuinely believes that wouldn't go so strongly against her father, whose own ideals coincide directly alongside that. Thus, she's lying, and I'm all the more interested to see exactly what she's hiding. I hope she isn't a commie.

A+ 10/10 chapter.

Step it up man, you gotta read between the lines. She invited him home. The SS was strong in her.

Weren't they watching tv at school?

The trap is no more. Dropped.

jk.

Aw snap, things are ramping up now.

... For some reason, I got the feeling that teacher in Kamo's flashback is the Student Council President's mother.

I was so glad that she was normal, for a moment I was expecting that the teach was gonna be another crazy woman that felt in love with him

Step it up man, you gotta read between the lines. She invited him home. The SS was strong in her.

Well, this just got ridiculous beyond words. Where are the police investigating the attempted murders on campus? Why aren't the Feds investigating the teacher if she's telling the truth? And has she ever heard of a defamation lawsuit?

Yeah, it's really weird. How come Kamo doesn't inform the teachers' union?

Whoa ... that teacher ... is soooooooo damn cute ... hhhgggggnnnnnnn. She could definetely get it ... full 100. That is my best past girl ... almost best girl period.

<- Has a hard soft spot for teachers ... ( ^ _ ^ ) ... TMI?

I was so glad that she was normal, for a moment I was expecting that the teach was gonna be another crazy woman that felt in love with him... but noooo

I'm so glad T_T ... and now he has be awoken ... first serious face of teach in a long time, dis is gonna be gud

Whoa ... that teacher ... is soooooooo damn cute ... hhhgggggnnnnnnn. She could definetely get it ... full 100. That is my best past girl ... almost best girl period.

<- Has a hard soft spot for teachers ... ( ^ _ ^ ) ... TMI?

Well, this just got ridiculous beyond words. Where are the police investigating the attempted murders on campus? Why aren't the Feds investigating the teacher if she's telling the truth? And has she ever heard of a defamation lawsuit?

Um, it's a manga about a teacher who openly admit he will build harem of his students and loving all of them indiscriminately, girls who can punch trough concrete, slashing with fingers, a loli turning into an adult girl in an instant, etc. It's clear that the author never attempted to create 'realistic' world at all, it's about wanton action girls with a sprinkle of philosophy and psychology in between.

You're like demanding realism out from a cubism painting.

When you're reading fiction you throw real life logic out of the window. This isn't a slice of life so the rules of the world don't apply. It's Hakuto no Ken: Highschool Edition

HYPE

Y

P

E

:^)

Scrump. I hope this means what I think it means. Olufe is actually pretty cool and it'd be nice to see her wreck shop on the lying seitokai.

It's Japan. A japan with martial artists that can pull off such incredible bullshit I wouldn't be surprised if the school was under some sort of untouchable zone.

I'd actually like to see the Rapier girl rip some assholes apart, but unfortunately, she's a pretty minor character all things said and done. Unless she levels up her presence into (important) recurring side character, there's no way her vendetta is going to end positively for her. If Shino can't do it, then there's no way she can.

:^)

I'd actually like to see the Rapier girl rip some assholes apart, but unfortunately, she's a pretty minor character all things said and done. Unless she levels up her presence into (important) recurring side character, there's no way her vendetta is going to end positively for her. If Shino can't do it, then there's no way she can.

How does this school exist again? Being able to do that to random students. Its been so long I don't remember.

• gt8 likes this

She ... she got FUCKED UP. It's okay girl ... you still cute ... not as cute as Kagyu but grown up versions was nice. The brutality in this series tho ... there's no words. Then again the cuteness is just as over the top so we take the good with the bad.

This manga just never stops being balls to the walls crazy and I don't know if I'm getting tired of it

I don't deserve all these new Nejimaki Kagyu chapters. Oh who am I kidding, yes I do.

I don't know why, but I think I read in some manga a long time ago too hahaha

It's why Hideyoshi is the most popular gender with boys and girls! Everyone is Hideyoshisexual

As someone who has cross-dressed many times, trust me when I say that it doesn't really push women away and they still want to be with you/sleep with you.

Some moreso, in fact. Did doubles crossplay with my GF at the time many years back.

Yoh just gotta own dressing up like a girl and it'll come to ya playa.

I don't know why, but I think I read in some manga a long time ago too hahaha

Shino-chan is too fucking cool.

Regarding Yoh, it seems he's going for the social cuckoo approach. An unexpected power play to be sure, but I'm doubtful it'll have as much effect as he thinks since Kamo-sensei decided a bit ago to take a ever-so-slightly more proactive approach with Kagyuu. Kagyuu will continue to love Sensei, and it's sure as shit that Yoh isn't going to be satisfied with simply being nearby even as he desperately tries to pretend he is.

This'll end in tragedy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics