Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 117votes)

Dragon's Son Changsik

Alt Names: alt 용의 아들 최창식alt 용의 아들 최창식 (IM Man-sup, Nickname: Limins)alt 용의 아들 최창식 (임만섭, 닉네임: 임인스)
Author: Im Man-Sup
Artist: Im Man-Sup
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Dragon's Son Changsik Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window LaFa
  • 6 Replies

164 Comments

this is to weird and funny
dat head
this is good manga!!~ hahaha
I wish he didn't grow a tail though. that kind of ruined the awesomeness of the form.
At first I was like Posted Image "COOL"
and then Posted Image WTF!?
Ah I knew it. Something always goes wrong. LOL
Man... Here I was, wondering what curve ball the author would trow at the end of the chapter, just to get yet another wtf moment. It's just perfect. ^^
ROFL dafuk human head.
I thought this was just another one of those typical fantasy manga, I was wrong... >.>
Good thing my friend recommended it to me
Liking it so far ^^
Elf harem, the best kind.
Well it is an authentic fantasy harem. Says so on the first page of chapter 9.
Too bad for you his biological-age is regressing.
Am I wrong for hoping for old man harem still? The odds get better all the time.
Well, he wouldn't be losing his hair if somebody would just stop setting his head on fire.
wait...wait..."We"
Spoiler
This is the first time ever, i'm rotflmao after each and every chapter :D
I have never seen true comedy until now.
I've never laughed so hard. OMG....
getting better and better.
here is the raw for the next chapter man i wish it would be translated faster http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=285855&no=11&weekday=sun
lol. so in his subconscious, he knows who she is... or maybe he already knows and is pretending to not know her. sucks for her.
Hilarious.
I'm curious about, how in the world the old man could get the harem flag ? o_O
@ Fakehero

Well knowing this author's work, it starts funny but will get more dark and philosophical very soon...just like Let's Fight Ghosts
believe it or not, this gets really dark.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics