Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 136votes)

Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni

Alt Names: alt 穿越龙王与步向灭亡的魔女之国alt 落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国alt Ochitekita Naga to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt Ochitekita Ryuuou (Naga) to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt The Perishing Country of Witches, and the Dragon King who fell there.
Author: Maisaka Kou
Artist: Muramatsu Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a world of never ending war. A world where witches are shunned and pursued by humans, which is about to be overthrown. One day a man fell. Through the ceiling of a bathhouse -- in front of the "Witch of the Black Forest" Harrigan. "Wh-wh-what are you doing you bastard!?" "Breasts! And they're huge!" -- Suddenly a man from another world appeared in the Witch's land which was waiting to be destroyed -- "H-hey, s-stop, t-touching up my breasts like that!" "Big, big, big breasts!" -- the man dressed in a strange outfit has the name "Dragon King" and has lost his memories -- "A ma-man is touching Ane-sama's b-b-!?" "Calm down Yuuki!" -- so "war ability" and "magic" meets and the gears of destiny will start to turn! Here the curtain will be raised on the glamorous dance of unparalleled wars!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws? New Window Nightshade_q8
  • 2 Replies

261 Comments

i like this ._.

I so hope the main witch and naga get together. I mean those boobs on the main witch, just look delicious. Also thanks for the update.

ok now im curious what nobunaga can accomplish when he leads these witches.

gonna wait and see for now since im a big fan of strategies.

Main witch boobs is so ridiculusly grotesque, it's disgusting. And with such rare updates, I guess i'll drop it, after all.

Ah, an update.

What the fuck these annoying bitches. Now I WANT them to all lose to humans and die.

Thanks for the chapter. But I had to read it from the start for continuity. Heck I read from the start twice. So how long till the next chapter. Can't wait to read it from the start once again. As always brilliant job Bento Scans.

Well we have translations for the next chapter, but the cleaner is taking his time...

Also after that chapter we have no more translations since the translator is on hiatus i believe. A few weeks ago when i asked him he said he was in semi-hiatus mode, but i haven't heard from him since (i was away for 2 weeks and returned he not visit irc, which he usually does every few days). The cleaner who is supposed to be cleaning this said he was on a few days before i was back, so i am assuming he is on hiatus.

somehow, its make me remember DxD. is it because of harrigan and rias look alike in three size? i wonder

Thanks for the chapter. But I had to read it from the start for continuity. Heck I read from the start twice. So how long till the next chapter. Can't wait to read it from the start once again. As always brilliant job Bento Scans.

I'd have tried to drop on it. You know, like how you counter tackles with a sprawl?

I'm pretty sure that that Golem still had the ability to drop. 

If it drops it would have difficulty getting up. And even if it can get up, the time it takes would be too much of an opening, the soldiers can just hack at its legs and work their way up.

Personally I fancy the idea of plastering logs with Leila's talismans and throwing them into cluttered groups. It'll be like artillery.

loli kyonyuu <3

Which one is that? To my knowledge such a character hasn't appeared yet.

loli kyonyuu <3

Spoiler

For another 4 chapters then it goes back into the closet till volume 3 comes out lol

Spoiler

I'd have tried to drop on it. You know, like how you counter tackles with a sprawl?

Do note that it is unlikely that the witches would know brawling techniques to use on the golem. It does take external input for them to use their gifts effectively which I believe will happen soon enough judging how inquisitive Naga is being.

So the golem is too slow side step it or deflect some damage from an angle?

it was mentioned by me and watisit a few times during our waiting period for volume 2 to be released and the raws to arrive

Guess, I'm the one who didn't see the announcement then. Thanks.

So there were no update because they waiting for volume 2 to come out, that's understand able.

it was mentioned by me and watisit a few times during our waiting period for volume 2 to be released and the raws to arrive

So there were no update because they waiting for volume 2 to come out, that's understand able.

Assume it is due to its weight

Oh it has ressurected! Rejoyce and prepare thy mortal eyes for the fan service!

"Ravin's note: I am wondering why he is asking this..."
After seeing the last bit of the chapter, multiple talismans on small puppets and charge them. Not really strange. Simple movements can be effective with the right maneuver. Well, that's one use. I can name a few more but I'll leave it to those with better explaining skills and proper wordings.

Also, page 8 of chapter 6, bad grammar there. It's either "We have the advantage" or "we're having the advantage/upper hand"

*facepalm* *walks away in shame*

--I fixed mistake--

it was a stupid mistake...

"Ravin's note: I am wondering why he is asking this..."
After seeing the last bit of the chapter, multiple talismans on small puppets and charge them. Not really strange. Simple movements can be effective with the right maneuver. Well, that's one use. I can name a few more but I'll leave it to those with better explaining skills and proper wordings.

Also, page 8 of chapter 6, bad grammar there. It's either "We have the advantage" or "we're having the advantage/upper hand"

I need more

I NEED MORE NOW

ASS FOR THE ASS GOD

TITS FOR THE TIT THRONE

How come no one ever told me of this manga?! Such glorious boobs. ; ; And no pettanko lolis! I-Is this heaven? ; ;

I hope it'll stay that way.... too many sex-upped lolis these days....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics