Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 58votes)

Sekai no Hate

Alt Names: alt セカイの果てalt Dünyanın Sonualt El fin del mundoalt The End of the Worldalt نهاية العالم
Author: Makino Aoi
Artist: Makino Aoi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusa used to be bullied to the point where she begged her parents to move. In her new school, she's asked out by the most popular guy, Kasuga-kun. Afraid of being bullied again, she agrees.

But, she finds herself falling in love with Kawaguchi-kun and his strength. He gives her hope that she might finally break free from her past and find true love, but Kasuga-kun stares at her possessively with murderous eyes...
Go to Sekai no Hate Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Sootopolis
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

I'm not saying that he deserved to die, I'm one of those sappy people who doesn't think anyone deserves to die before old age. Each of his actions led him to what happened. I'm pretty sure he was gay. He pushed his best friend away because he started feeling attracted to him, and desperate to prove himself straight he starts dating a girl who won't question him. His death was also practically a suicide, he chose to fall, trying to take the girl who was cheating on him with the guy he liked with him.
.. he deserved? man.. makes me sad reading such ridiculous comment..
He obviously had some problem.. and you are just ignoring that, and forgeting the trigger..

So if 2 years ago the MC had fucked that guy mom and sister in front of him then killed them after making a soup and forcing down his throat...
Would still that guy deserve to die?
I guess it will deal with how they deal with killing that jerk eventhough it was self defense after making it look like a suicide because suspicion will be surounding the students with them being the top suspects now that it was determined by the police that it was was not a suicide. He was constantly bullied and tormented by the jerk making him a prime suspect and she was the closest person to the jerk in the public eye so it could be her who killed him after some disagreement since he was killed without anyone else noticing.
Oh, so it was a translation mistake, well that's one death flag less.
this manga is pretty intense but not as bad as some scenes suggested.
:D wonder wuts gonna happen next this manga is so good and mysterious i had a bad feeling in ch1 but that changed during ch2 i am happy but i wonder wut the next twist will be :P
Goukenimaru: Oops, that was a mistake. <_<;; I just checked the raws again and it should say second year student. Fixing~~
The cliffhanger still lives, read on it people;

the jerk was a 3rd year middle school student,

the one from the first chapter was a 2nd year middle school student, and he left a suicide note.

Join the puzzle.
Hell Yeah.. Cheers... damn psychopath...
Please tell me this is self defense...
No real cliffhanger. The guy that died is the jerk. Now what will happen to those two now both became free from his torment.
He deserved it. Attempted rape and attempted murder on top of years of cruel bullying.
At first I must admit I disliked it, but became quite the nice story bit later on.
Yep, he had that coming.
he deserved that
So bookmarked =D
chapter 2 surprised me, didn´t that would happen to that guy
Yes, gives the same vibe as school days. Looks interesting. wonder what will happen. hope there will not be a ending like school days
what the hell for the first time... i wanted to read chapter 2 so badly....
Damn... the summary gave me "school days" vibes but i was hoping i was wrong T_T
Wait...What!!! Talk about cliffhanger Posted Image
/Facewalls.
Who killed who?
WTF, a cliffhanger!? Now I have to wait. Oh well...*proceeds on to reading another manga*
Damn son

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics