Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

Ahh, my bad habit of watching one episode of something and then immediately reading through the source material arose again. That's, like, the third series this season.

So.....Hiiragi's ability is to literally call bull on anything within 10m.

Well the thing is that his order power only work if the target stand in the area that he already marked when he got his order power iirc

And the order stand thing (you know the puppet like with string) need to be fast enough to catch the target too

I guess it's not really all powerfull

In the first chapter Daisy told him she limited his power to 0.01%

He could probably create a huge area instantly if he had his full powers, because he would have done to cause the great destruction.

Volume 9 (released today) says that volume 10 is the final volume and it's going to be released this Fall. The series should be completed in June or July in Shonen Ace. So probably the anime will cover the entire manga. :)

I'm always wondering how he manages to get into trouble. I mean he has almost omnipotent power -.- Just Order something like "no one can touch me" or something like that. 

Well the thing is that his order power only work if the target stand in the area that he already marked when he got his order power iirc

And the order stand thing (you know the puppet like with string) need to be fast enough to catch the target too

I guess it's not really all powerfull

I'm always wondering how he manages to get into trouble. I mean he has almost omnipotent power -.- Just Order something like "no one can touch me" or something like that. 

The irony of the world is:

The best possible of powers(talents) often found inside the worst possible of man.

That's is why genius is so rare, because genius are people lucky enough to not get this rule applied to them.

"Order! Lead me out of here."

or don't.

He's dumb. It's as painfully simple as that.

So I just watched the OVA, and I have no goddamned idea what was going on.

A commercial. Originally on disc there are few moments where viewer picks one of choices, that's why it video didn't make sense.

The pregnancy was just a prophecy, she will get pregnat with Eiji but in the future or something like that,,, had to reread the manga to get it myself

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Its hard to understand these types of mangas

So I just watched the OVA, and I have no goddamned idea what was going on.

was it ever explained on why the bunny girl isn't pregnant anymore? did she give birth or what? 

The pregnancy was just a prophecy, she will get pregnat with Eiji but in the future or something like that,,, had to reread the manga to get it myself

You PC bro?

Nope, just a citizen of a third-world country. And, I'm no bro; I'm a sis.

was it ever explained on why the bunny girl isn't pregnant anymore? did she give birth or what? 

Awesome thanks for picking this up again it's good. Too bad people always compare it with MN like let that shit go. Just enjoy the new work by the guy.

Because this is shounen, where children can be abandoned in the woods at birth by their parents and they will magically grow up to be world conquering, superpowered, supergenius godlike beings.

They take the tag Shounen too literal, as everyone even the adult is acting like immature boys. :D

If it was me, i will immediately blame the Father..

Eiji was just 10 year below when great destruction happen..

And that douchebag of a father dare to actually put the blame on his own still-in-childhood son!?

Seriously, why did most of fathers (Real Blood or "Supposedly") in fantasy fiction is a dick to their own son..?

Well, there are the mother version and other as well but still..!

It has come to the point where good responsible parent trope is a rare plus point.

Because this is shounen, where children can be abandoned in the woods at birth by their parents and they will magically grow up to be world conquering, superpowered, supergenius godlike beings.

If it was me, i will immediately blame the Father..

Eiji was just 10 year below when great destruction happen..

And that douchebag of a father dare to actually put the blame on his own still-in-childhood son!?

Seriously, why did most of fathers (Real Blood or "Supposedly") in fantasy fiction is a dick to their own son..?

Well, there are the mother version and other as well but still..!

It has come to the point where good responsible parent trope is a rare plus point.

He's not their dad, but he has proof to be a member of their family -> he's their mother

Ain't that easy?

I opened this page just as Donald Trump was saying "big order" in his televised veterans' benefit.

He was talking about Iran buying planes from Airbus.

Dude... Why insult a whole group of countries (third-world) when each country has different English proficiencies? Why not use 'crappy English' or 'unreadable English'? *sigh*

You PC bro?

This smells of Mirai Nikki. I mean that crazy broad looks exactly like her and has the same kind of personality.

Well I don't know if you've noticed, but it's the same author...

The fuck is this translation?  I just read chapter 22 in japanese myself, and he doesn't say "fuck you", he says "Sorry Iyo, but I've gotta go."  That's not even mentioning the broken third world english.

Dude... Why insult a whole group of countries (third-world) when each country has different English proficiencies? Why not use 'crappy English' or 'unreadable English'? *sigh*

This smells of Mirai Nikki. I mean that crazy broad looks exactly like her and has the same kind of personality.

So we picked this up, but as you can see there was a panel that I couldn't redraw (Page 14, Panel 2: I just made a box around the place), so we are in DIRE need of a good Redrawer as the next chapter already has way more panels to redraw than this.

Also Thanks to Tactless for spontaneously QCing the chapter.

We don't intend to redo the last chapter's that another group did, so here are some things that my TL Anon gathered and the scanlation of the last two chapters didn't mention rightfully (Besides the really bad english & some bullshit translations e.g „Sorry, Iyo. I have to do this.“ turning to „Iyo…! Fuck you!“):

Spoiler

Also the DDL Folder is here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c90ga0vazxtcu

Thank you so much for picking this up. You really live up to the 'Based' part of your group, huh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics