Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

waha, he's reading manga in manga. to aru majetsu no index XD
I have this feeling that the main female is going to get on my tits soon, dunno why? I kind of like how the main character knows how pathetic he is but still tries to act heroic (most of the time). good manga so far!
Man, its good the prologue is long but because this manga is so interesting and it's on a cliffhanger that I want to more chapters faster.
Is this a weekly or monthly? Anyways, thanks for the release.
well.......... it is indeed a very looonnngg... Prologue.
I don't really mind the long prologue but I would like to understand what's going on. Thanks for the work.
seriously when is it really going to start ?
AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH !
… but seriously though … such a long prologue … nice development though .
a very long prologue, indeed.
Two girls with hair bands.

AAAAAH I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE
So many characters, so little explanation.
Well, at least they're honest with their chapter titles.
i hope his eye power does something cool later on
Can't wait to know what power he really has.
That manga page spoiler.
Now honestly this is how you do a useless MC, he's not exactly a wuss but he's not strong either, not mentally and currently definitely not power-wise but the story is still interesting and he's not without hope
YESSS!! I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A F'KING SINGLE THING IN THE STORY EXCEPT FOR THAT THE MC's POWER IS SO USELESS!!
This manga is win... from the first page on.
Posted Image
Da hell?
Who the hell has a kick-in-the-face reflex though. Makes me wonder what kinda life that guy leads.
Thats like the funniest part, secret art human shield, as everyone can tell he is not perfect, or what you would call a hero especially when he says let go of me, while the guy is screaming take me with you lol
That MC is so nice.........
Posted Image
Kicks in the face..she pulls out a gun...kicks in the face a second then runs away
Cliffhanger. And it was getting good. DAMN!
just awesomeness over here.
DAMN IT. Argh... cliffhangers. This manga is pretty captivating.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics