Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

@Aaron

I
would assume so based on the art quality and length of chapters. Yeah, if you check the last page of each chapter the next one is always a month later (with ch 6 being 9/27).
Love this. So the manga is a monthly release?
Love this. So the manga is a monthly release?
And now I know why Japan have such a high rate of pedophiles; 8-year olds wearing super short skirts.

Even thought there´s 10x more question for each new chapter instead of answers, I still like it.......nothing to do the stripping girl..........
still following this because ... err ...
loli deep kiss with shouta ...
and ...
grows up into sexy bikini girl ... yum ...

(to be honest, I don't really pay attention for all of that ability ...)
Well... there's such technique called 'stripping'
What is up with that bikini !? Though … it's okay … but seriously , where'd her uniform go !?
5 months of prologue O.o and prologue is still going LOL
wasn't she wearing her uniform.... since when did she change to bikini!?
Badass, can't wait for more, thanks Deus Ex/Vexed!
came for the suspense and lame ass chapter title.. stayed cuz of that sexy lady in bikini.
Posted Image Did you feel those chills?
Well I think it will an Anime just hope for a "veeeery long anime" :D :D
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that costume change. I found myself looking at the spread page for quite a while.

are the novel translated and can be read anywhere?

Vexed plans on translating the novels.
We know its a long prologue, dammit. Can't they at least come up with some kind of creative chapter name? This is just laziness on their part...

Also, this chapter raised some serious questions. Like, why is Kingfisher so crazy? And, what is Sugamo's ability, that she's killed people before? Who exactly is calling the shots for these murderers? And when can we skip the stupid explanation flashbacks and get back to that bikini? I mean, damn. Way to keep the audience waiting.
She is so precoious...
Good work to the Scan group, I'm really loving this one,

on another note:- WAIT WHAT!! WHEN DID SHE!! does she have a special ability lol, man can't wait till they finally move on the prologue is awesome but I want more, more I say MORE~!
Prologue is still confusing as hell but...
Posted ImageI approve this image
Dawww little kids kissing is cute ><
My god, really the longest prologue I've ever read. The entire vol 1 is a prologue.

@Grim
Not 'when', but 'WHY' did she strip.
Not too many chicks wander around in an 'abandoned' building wearing only a bikini...
This first thing that I thought when it said "slug resolves herself but what awaits her?" was salt lol.
@Grim
was wondering that too, was like oh damn!
Spoiler

Gotta give it to Slug, hope she pulls through this night.
wooo new chapter thanks for translating! im starting to like this manga more and more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics