Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

this one had good ideas but it become messy af... even the last plot twist sucks... what´s the reason for this shit...

His god tier order apparently just sucks?

God damn this manga is such incongruent incomprehensible nonsensical garbage.

I literally cannot understand the protagonist's inaction. He's supposed to have some kind of god tier order but he fails to use it logically. Supposedly his territory encompasses the entire town, but what does he do when he's attacked? Does he order the bad guy to stop? Does he use his ability with an inkling of intellect? No he makes a crane smash into them and go "KABOOM". Some old bitch doesn't let him into her house to investigate; does he say "order: tell me the truth" or "order: let me in"? No. He's like "shucks guess I can't track down the butcher who cut my friend's head off without a warrant" and walks away.

Characters, or enemies, are literally appearing out of nowhere, saying enigmatic shit, and then retreating for no reason too. 

The author couldn't even fucking handle a single chapter of a love triangle with Iyo/Rin. As soon as Iyo said "I won't accept a concubine" she got her head cut off and then written out of the story.

Thanks anon group! we are only missing 2 more -.-

Dear Based anons, Uchi-sama thanks you for your hard work and looks forward to your Next Project. You are right that you don't have to do anything you don't want to. This is popular enough that someone should pick it up by the time the anime get to where you stopped. I feel a little sorry for Big Order but that's just how it goes sometimes. Regardless thank you for bringing us this wonderful series. Uchi-sama wishes you the best. Sincerely, Supreme Red Reaper Reila Rinxi

"Your such a cunt, father"

Well sadly, it says something about the series, when sporadicly comes new scanlator for it, and leaves after some time... It kinda repeats here.
Nevertheless thanks to BO I found Mirrai Nikki and while BO might not be as good, I am still open to new releases...

Thank you based anons, hopefully someone picks it up.

Some people will be vocal about how they feel entitled to a finished series, but don't let them get to you.

Well I wouldn't call him dumb for being restricted by the limitations on his power. It's already been explained at various points that it's not a totally omnipotent power at all. There's restrictions such as the target having to be within his territory and his "territory" only includes places he's already traveled over before. Aside from that there's also the fact that when involving two similar powers the newer one will overwrite the older one and that and his power was shown to not be able to control water. Also, certain other order powers can outright counter/negate his power or other people can prepare traps in advance to prevent him from being able to speak. Since the other key component of his power is that if he can't say the order out loud then he can't use his power unless he fuses with another order user.

Uh, no. He should be able to affect his own body as well, so making it possible to issue commands regardless of how his original mouth is affected. He's just dumb.

He's dumb. It's as painfully simple as that.

Well I wouldn't call him dumb for being restricted by the limitations on his power. It's already been explained at various points that it's not a totally omnipotent power at all. There's restrictions such as the target having to be within his territory and his "territory" only includes places he's already traveled over before. Aside from that there's also the fact that when involving two similar powers the newer one will overwrite the older one and that and his power was shown to not be able to control water. Also, certain other order powers can outright counter/negate his power or other people can prepare traps in advance to prevent him from being able to speak. Since the other key component of his power is that if he can't say the order out loud then he can't use his power unless he fuses with another order user.

Esuno is just trolling with the MC being such a retard. That memory stand is probably living off his brain cells or something.
But once the stand user is defeated, Rin will heal him and we get a badass MC. I hope.

well, thanks for the ride so far. ^^'

Have you ever seen such a beta MC that his waifu had to literally slap some sense into him?

Well... It's not like I blame them for dropping it. This whole journey's been pretty weird, up and down, back and forth. Kinda sad but I'll get over it rather quickly.

"Order! Stop getting my limbs cut off!"

I think I may have commented about this a long time ago but this manga is so forgettable that I have to reread it every time a new chapter is uploaded.

Edit: I went digging but didn't find a comment, so I must have made that one somewhere else.

Shame to hear that this is being dropped, but I can't really say I blame them, this has been a mess from the start.

Yeah, I only kept reading because I thought it might end soon. If this has at least 2 more volumes and the scanlators want to drop it, then I might as well unfollow it now. It's been a fun ride nonetheless.

Shame to hear that this is being dropped, but I can't really say I blame them, this has been a mess from the start.

Thanks for the chapters, I can't wait to read the next!!

why?

You shouldn't be asking that, you know, especially when chapter 29 has shown Daisy possibly helping mc remember his past, the answer lies there, after all. So yes, he probably knows what's happening, if not, then he's as dumb as a rock

wtf is even going on?

It's getting kind of boring how almost every damn order user can wipe the floor with Eiji single-handedly. Probably the most helpless MC I've ever seen. I mean seriously he doesn't even use his brain in the battle and the only thing he is good at is getting his limbs cut off. He could've asked Daisy to decrease the limitation on his powers by atleast a little bit.

Can control gravity. Cannot even stop his own bleeding.

*sigh*

Oh, well.

Geh. Sure sucks doesn't it? It's why I ended up here in the first place...

Anyway, come on Eiji, why did Sena do that? You already know why. :|

why?

Ahh, my bad habit of watching one episode of something and then immediately reading through the source material arose again. That's, like, the third series this season.

Geh. Sure sucks doesn't it? It's why I ended up here in the first place...

Anyway, come on Eiji, why did Sena do that? You already know why. :|

Ahh, my bad habit of watching one episode of something and then immediately reading through the source material arose again. That's, like, the third series this season.

Like me. :))

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics