Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

Volume 15 (End) cover:

Spoiler

Good ending, i like it, actually this past couple of months were more like an apiloge, with the dragon festival as the ending, so i'm really satisfied with this ending.

yep the chapters felt weird because the tension of the ritual was so high, but thinking it as an epilogue, it's good how the harem ending ends :D /it was 4 girls the final harem right?

Lmao this guy.

Batoto are <insult redacted>.  I'm not releasing any more of my work here.  <insult redacted> those <insult redacted>.

Edited by K.C.

I didn't really like the epilogue chapters... they felt rushed and were more of an afterthought. But I'm glad for the harem ending done properly! This was a good read.

[END] is still on the chapter name.

MAL was counting the specials too, so 127 is the last chapter, unless there are some more specials or bonus chapters when volume 15 is released.

MAL says there's 136 chapters, so I deleted the END in case there's some specials or something.  Just for the record, I am NOT scanlating any specials or bonus chapters.

[END] is still on the chapter name.

If it's not too much truble, could you please tell me the ending of mayo chiki or were to reed it (i haven't found the novels translated), and i really want to know, even if it's without reading the novels. Thank you in advance.

Here you go. http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mayo-chiki-r17 One of the best harems with ecchi that I can actually enjoy rereading multiple times... but you don't need me to tell you ;)

Good ending, i like it, actually this past couple of months were more like an apiloge, with the dragon festival as the ending, so i'm really satisfied with this ending.

Agreed.  There wasn't anything open-ended about, granting the closure that I typically seek from reading books/manga.  On to the next one.

So its over...  Of the 3 That have ended (Still waiting for the RV epilogue), Mayo-Chiki had the best ending with this being 2nd.  Still,

Spoiler

If it's not too much truble, could you please tell me the ending of mayo chiki or were to reed it (i haven't found the novels translated), and i really want to know, even if it's without reading the novels.

Thank you in advance.

So its over...  Of the 3 That have ended (Still waiting for the RV epilogue), Mayo-Chiki had the best ending with this being 2nd.  Still,

Spoiler

MAL says there's 136 chapters, so I deleted the END in case there's some specials or something.  Just for the record, I am NOT scanlating any specials or bonus chapters.

Oh. Well thanks for all the work till now :)

I hope there's prego view at that 4 girls latter ... =3= ...

great read feel a little ripped off on the ending but still a great manga

Really liked this one. Will reread in the future!

Thanks, but like I said, just right clicking on it gave me the exact same link you just gave in the search result. :)

I kinda wanted to see their classmate's reaction when they learn that nagi is the dragon god, especially her

If it's the final chap, where is the [END] in the title? Or am I mistaken?

At least it ended better than  Kimi no Iru Machi.

Obviously. Umi no Misaki didn't slap a redundant arc in the end which was completely negated in just one event(transfer to Tokyo) plus it didn't put in pointless NTR after the fated couple had resolved to marry or have moments that could have been avoided unless you really thought the guys reading it wanted a glass-wearing busy-body girl and slutty office workers to continue reading the story -_- I mean seriously... People would continue to the end regardless if you added those random girls or have that stupid long distance relationship yet again. But that's just my general problems with the ending talking....

demn ... can't argue with that ... *x* ...

(tough I also doubt all that girl will be satisfied with one night stand only) =3=

Sure but that's left up to imagination and thus doesn't really count(unless a legit epilogue is released). Like the others, I also expected something more in today's finale but all things considered, at least it gave the effect that the harem will continue properly and didn't leave it as vague. And like I touched on before, not having the [END] gives the idea that maybe there is more but could just be a mistake.

Bit of a train wreck near the end but the ride started out pleasant. See you next time space cowboy...

What is it customary to say on times like these?

Still better than Twilight, isnt it?

looks like it's the end. Maybe epilogue ch coming up? Ending sure tapers off really long with nothing interesting happening.

I think that's the point; They now have normal lives(excluding harem), up until now they had heavy burdens that didn't allow them normal lives.

It's times like this that I love the "Search google for this image" option.

No need. Here's the page on batoto. http://vatoto.com/read/_/218603/omamori-himari_v12_ch75_by_vortex-scans/25

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics