Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 134votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんと2
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It starts where the last season ended, Aito and Ashisu meet their new assistant. The entry of a new member. What kind of story can she make out of Aito and Ashisu's life?

Prequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-r258 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh my god, this manga will never end! New Window Evan Dark
  • 5 Replies
Topic mangaka-san to Assistant-san to WIKI New Window battradio
  • 0 Replies
Topic First promotional video of anime 'Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to' New Window KitanoKen90
  • 0 Replies
Topic Here we go again! Latest chapter discussion New Window Maglad
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

Did this really get axed in 10 chapters? That's way too early even if it did poorly... right?

Chances are it was a planned 10 chapter, 1 volume run because of the anime adaptation.

Did this really get axed in 10 chapters? That's way too early even if it did poorly... right?

Meh

Dat ending

Seeing that the sequel was just more of the same, I guess people rightfully got bored of it

You shouldn't expect much in regardaless the love department from this author, all his works are comedy

Sigh...so disappointed.

I expected an happy romance end or something along of those lines,but no,the end chapter was one huge "NOPE".

Why do so many mangas have such bad endings?

I knew it had to end at some point; I wanted more, to be completely honest. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the laughs!

shame it ended it was funny

Cover (LQ):

Spoiler

It's announced that Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to (11 volumes) has surpassed printing 1,000,000 copies.

I'm sure that the Anime has helped a lot, as it was with Nisekoi.

Cover (LQ):

Spoiler

It's announced that Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to (11 volumes) has surpassed printing 1,000,000 copies.

Well, it seems this ends at chapter 10...

Yeap, I was going to say the same. As I told, the feels from this one was different as the original one.

Well, it seems this ends at chapter 10...

It's just me or they are others:

I don't get the same feeling in this one as it was in the prequel? Fells artificial, it doesn't have the same "taste"...

Let's see how it will evolve!

the author probably completely forgotten her..

No, she just debuted

She might come back later

anyone know what happened to this girl

Spoiler

the author probably completely forgotten her..

anyone know what happened to this girl
Spoiler

Seriously, psychological assessment of a fictional gag manga character? Are you fucking kidding me?

Dowsn't stand out? THAT Noto Mamiko? Sir, you have serious problems with hearing.

I hear just fine. I didn't say they were bad, I said they didn't stand out. Kobayashi Yuu as Kaere/Kaede in SZS stands out not simply because of Kobayashi's extremely distinct voice, but because it felt like she was REALLY getting into the character.

Another would be Yoshitani Ayako as Urabe in Nazo no Kanojo X. She isn't technically 'good' in that she doesn't display much range or emotion, though I guess it's excusable given the character she's playing, but she still stood out because she really felt like an awkward, mysterious girl. Either by direction or by accident, she delivered pretty much all her dialogue in a 'low talker' manner, which was backed up, also either by direction or accident, by her not 'sweetening' her voice like almost all other female voice actresses tend to do. It felt a bit like an actual person being recorded instead of a voice actress, which would absolutely not work on nearly any other anime, but worked really well on NnKX.

O.o lots of psychological analysis here o.O

Dat moment when you realize Aito is better at wooing women than you.... 

Lol your late man, we should have realized it by the prequel

Dat moment when you realize Aito is better at wooing women than you.... 

Really? I didn't notice at all since Aito's vocal changed several times.

http://myanimelist.net/people/11817/Yoshitsugu_Matsuoka

Wow , he can do a quadruple timing as he wish. What a man!

Nicely played Aito

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics