Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 73votes)

Kurogane Hime

Alt Names: alt くろがね姫alt 铁姬alt Iron Princess
Author: Sogabe Toshinori
Artist: Sogabe Toshinori
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Japanese government developed a military project where they created "Iron Princesses", schoolgirls who were altered to strengthen their body by replacing their bones with steel and artificial muscles. The Iron Princess are experts with the katana and are allowed to fight in the streets to determine the cream of the crop. Those who repair the Iron Princess are medical experts called Toui and they work to maintain and improve the girls.

Sakuradamon is an academy built to train girls like Honoka Asami, an Iron Princess and Nagamitsu Yomogi, a Toui. Asami is a mysterious and powerful fighter while Yomogi is a medical child prodigy and they have to work together if they value their lives on campus
Go to Kurogane Hime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 1 Replies

128 Comments

Chapter 4.... This is just absurd. Wtf, foreigners are suddenly monsters?

Japan, xenophobia is one thing, but this is ridiculous! (KIDDING!)

I don't really like the art, the story is pretty poor and cliched., the mc is pretty shallow as a character.

Why am still reading? Bewbs.
Chapter 4.... This is just absurd. Wtf, foreigners are suddenly monsters?

Japan, xenophobia is one thing, but this is ridiculous! (KIDDING!)

I don't really like the art, the story is pretty poor and cliched., the mc is pretty shallow as a character.

Why am still reading? Bewbs.
...Stay. Clothed.
I...don't know about this one, I'm so confused and it keeps bugging me how the characters are sometimes drawn short and stubby. Anyone know if the art style changes as the chapters go on?
@Havoc
There's nudity in commercials, evening shows, news time... What's the problem having it being displayed inside a manga?!
Btw. it won't lessen throughout the next chapters ;)
Was it really necessary for her to get naked every time she uses her technique ?
I'm not against some fanservice, but when the story is interesting, it's not worth going so far is it?
Another manga you can't read if somebody else is in the room...
Harem: in progress.
Gratuitous Amounts of Fanservice: also in progress.
Yandere #: 2 and likely more to show up.

I like where this is going.
Ahh.... no wonder the art feel so familiar.
That akward moment when you remember that Wolwerine visited Japan once...:I know what you did there:
Blonde chick scared the shit out of me that chapter....you don't just change up like that on a brother....you relax then..."BAM!"...you're hanging by your dick in a torture chamber of some crazy girl....not personal experience or anything...*cough**cough*
yandere ? she may not be the only one mc >_>
Posted ImageSweet Update
nice, keep it up
Ch.3 Pg.20 My first thought when Toui said a Kissing Demon Had Appeared
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmY5Ef-ok6nmgE7RIF8Ec5ovAelm64Ep5Vmc1dwW6DPxghSJbq
For some reason i can see her brother being the evil "boss" behind this manga
Her clothes "disappear" because she moves with ultrasonic-like speed... Thus her clothes can't handle that very well...
ok the whole clothes disappearing when she battles is a little over the top. The storyline seems decent and the art is really good so they don't need to drown it in fan service like that. I'm gonna gonna wait for more chapters to come out before i decide if i like it or not.
We have raw thanks our translator!!! Please, wait for the next chapter xD
What is going onnnn.. @_@
pretty interesting want to see more
Nεirℴ: "Wish it's updated faster"
We have real life too ;) .. Btw. We still don't have a RAW of the 3rd chapter...

GrimNights: "But seriously how many times is that girl going to naked"
Until the time comes that she gets some clothes which can handle super sonic speed o:
Although the story background is outright ridiculous and stupid, I really like main and the heroine is somewhat interesting too. There is some potential in here, limited due to the absurd and irrational setting. I will keep following it
Correcting: Girls, swords, a good protagonist and a little sister
Girls and swords. Can't ask for more now, can I?
The young doctor guy, the main guy is really interesting. His personality is fresh for me as a main guy, he's smart, weak in combat it seems but not a coward, more so he's not a pervert[I don't mind but I get sick of pathetic perverts].Surrounded by girls he's not desperate and he does say some smart stuff, which means the author made a in depth alternate world fantasy,
Also the cute, akward girl seems interesting. She seems to be somewhat mysterious.
Thus I think the manga has allot of potential, plus I love sword fighting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics