Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

oh sorry, that was "resist" not "insist"
Spoiler
Loli? What's that?
So...medival society with early 19th century technology that also has random bits of 21st century weaponry? because the houses look like shacks, but they have electric lighting and motor vehicles, and the girl has an extremely modern sniper rifle (which does not fire 50mm rounds, but magical incantations). The faceless gaurd characters wear meal armor, but I guess that this world didn't discover gunpowder or something, so they focus more on melee? the windows of the town have wooden shutters, but in mansions and etc. the insides look like the stereotypical 18th century monarch set. Whatever, the technological incongruencies aside, it's a pretty good manga.
I KNEW IT!! LOLIS CAUSE WORLD WARS!!!
hmmm i guess he wants money or maybe he is helping out of a sense of pity? it could be a random whim of his but his personality does not seem to fit that...
The MC wants war,before he had nothing to do,so it's obvious what he'll choose.
Ignoring all the complex plot involving coup d'etat, immortal royalty, evil godmode power of doom, didn't our MC went into NEET mode in the first place due to the onset of peace?

Furthermore, they never mentioned WHY is the king branded as 'EVIL' in the first place. Theoretically, tyrants make good kings but bad politicians. I had this premonition where the citizens merely fear the king out of his immortality and not because of his iron fist reigns and stuff. After all, we fear things which are different from us regardless of their deeds (or at least by the rules of anime/manga).

Lastly, the so-called war doesn't necessarily brings about world destruction. It only meant the downfall of one kingdom and the rise of another, like how they banded up to do the coup in the first place.

What I DO want the author to disclose is WHY would the MC helps Chaika. Heck, I would even accept promise of monetary gains instead of power of LOVE/Fate/Star-Crossed Lover/etc. In addition, what is his driving force to be the vanguard of the rebellion? Some said war = more jobs for him. That is correct until he became part of the people instigating the war. I don't see the logic of employers employing themselves. And they definitely don't churn out funds like preexisting country do.
is it just me or does it fell like chaika actually wants to bring peace to the world instead
That was way to short for a month's wait! :(
It's fine too have a magical wrist that can do so much, but can it do this?Posted Image
Im amazed at some posts here, you hear one side of the story and you automatically think that she is a destroyer? Better read her version too before coming to any conclusion, and personally, I doubt that she wants mindless violence.
I bet he is just gonna say
Spoiler
Apparently, cuteness is justice, even if it mean destroying the world.
Erm, Magical Evil King concept.
Never heard that one before...nope.
Spoiler
What? You end the chapter after 19 pages? On a huge cliffhanger? That's just not nice.
Did we piss you off or something?
So the girl will bring destruction...MC not gonna care, she's cute anyway
Wrong! the MC will side with Chaika only coz he is a lolicon :D
@Freezy Yea I was thinking the same thing, I don't think he really cares, he'll just stick with his job and if there is war he gets even more jobs lol.
MC's goin to say YOLO and side with Chaika...what's a war to a saboteur anyways.
@Ncf i completely agree! if a war does break out, that means more business for him because he's a sabatouer. he'll side with her because she's the one who "changed his world" and because of work opportunities. i really don't like her for some reason. i really don't know why but i just don't like her
    • Ncf likes this
I actually thought that
Spoiler
Personally i don´t like the girl so i´m rooting for the "other guys", but we all know what´s going to happen the MC is going to side with the girl and blah blah she will some shit about being different than her father ect ect... and in the end the empire is back but this time is "good"
Oh god...Trabant...the only car ever to be made of cotton......

anyway, great manga.
He seems like an all rounder to me, decent in just about everything but yea nothing special which I don't mind as long as he's competent. Can't wait to see if his plan works or not.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics