Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 174votes)

Sekainohate de Aimashou

Alt Names: alt รักเราตราบชั่วฟ้าดินสลายalt 世界の果てで愛ましょうalt 在世界的尽头来相爱alt Sekai no hate de Aimashoualt To Love at the End of the World
Author: Takeda Sun
Artist: Takeda Sun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yona Ryouma, a normal high school boy, saves a man from another world at the cost of his own life when a mysterious earthquake occurs. The man, Emillio, uses a potion which apparently saves Ryouma's life. However, he is also changed into a girl in the process. Emillio is actually the prince of this alternate world and he declares Ryouma as his wife, presumably on the context of saving his life. But what about Ryouma's life as a high school boy in his own world? And will he come to accept being the prince's wife?
Go to Sekainohate de Aimashou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

Latest chapter is pretty great but that ending doesn't actually seem like an ending. This series doesn't ususally have chapters that short so is it really over, or did the upload just not finish?

The latest chapter seems like it just ends abruptly.  Can someone confirm this is the full chapter?

YUUJI WINS!

But still LOSES!!!!

YUUJI WINS!

Why the hell is there a tragedy tag?

Because of prices brothers stories.

Why couldn't her panties have been made on Earth too, damn it.

I'm sure the author would censor it even if the panties got torn.

Why couldn't her panties have been made on Earth too, damn it.

it's sad when the girls look more manly than the guys

How many chapters until this reaches the ending?

Should be 8 more chapters, MAL lists 49 chapters overall.

How many chapters until this reaches the ending?

It's so he can handle his waifu's strength in bed.

no more death by snu-snu.

Lol at yuuji's strength.

It's so he can handle his waifu's strength in bed.

Lol at yuuji's strength.

TQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4theupdate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell is there a tragedy tag?

Spoiler

i believe it was from the first chapter not the one your thinking about.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hella serious.

as Alucard would say abridge version "he pussed out like a bitch" sorry but anytime i see some kill themselves in anime I  think of that line from the ova abridge series.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Great chapter. 

Spoiler

What the fuck man...what the fuck

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics