Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.48 - 65votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H

Alt Names: alt My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight Too Much +Halt Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru +Halt 我的各种修罗场+H
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Shinya Inase
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spin-off of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-r728).

Features a 3rd character to spice things up.
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

170 Comments

their faces....  DO NOT WANT

It's like I'm reading a completely different manga!

PURE EPICNESS

we need nagi sanzenin here right now, then the art will be complete

Its almost as if the artist has sent this on a suicide mission at this point, I didn't think it'd be that much of a drastic change (art style wise, of course).

So much tension~~

either the artist changed since the first 3 chapters or so or that is the biggest jump in artistic styles i have ever seen since ah my goddess...and it's not for the better...my god the art

Damn i didn't see this coming this is way more interesting than the anime

nice one, though not as good as the main story but still good. But why at such a cliffhanger... ?!
Hazama has appearedPosted Image
waaaa yandere time!! XD
as long as the plot stays interesting I wouldn't mind the drop in the art quality, but even the plot is going at a slow pace.
If Chiwa doesn't win there will be no end to my buttmad.
I don't know which story is better, this spin-off or the original
also I thought my heart was about to burst when Natsukawa actually got hurt, thank god for better development.
Are they the same characters?
Weren't they abducted by aliens or something?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/129433/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h_ch8_by_japanzai/25
I hope she will start swinging hatchet more latter ... =3= ...

@kingot
"WTF happened to the art? Its so fucking UGLY!!"
of course it's fungly ... the artist seems a newb ...
and get note the artist for this version (nick) named Shinya Inase ...
while for the "original" one (nick) named Nanasuke ...

obviously Nanasuke drawing has more "depth" and "expression" than Shinya Inase ...
Lol like everyone else is saying, what the heck happened to the art? It's getting lower and lower in quality by the chapter. Comparing chapter 1 to the latest chapter you can notice a world of difference in the mangaka's drawings(well, in this case the artist since the author and artist are different). Sigh...w/e least the story isn't bad
Chiwa looks like a little boy in ch.8 and natsukawa looks like she's been working out. Pretty lazy drawing...at least storyline is still interesting
HAHAHAHAHAHA Cliffhanger XD
Sigh, more retards spouting netorare.
is the art bad or its my eye
Netorare tag, achieved, even if it is only 1 ep.
Look like I drew it.....
@kingot this is a spin-off so the art can change a lot depending on how the artist feels like drawing
WTF happened to the art? Its so fucking UGLY!!
Yay, it's been too long for a new chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics