Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 248votes)

Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho

Alt Names: alt 狐の悪魔と黒い魔導書alt 狐之恶魔与黑魔导书alt Fox's Devil & Black Grimoirealt Fox's Devil and Black Grimoirealt Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Grimoire
Author: Tachibana Yuu
Artist: Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narrates the story of Kyuuki, a strong, proud fox demon who recently woke up and needs a host and Kamishiro Shin, a normal would be high school student if it wouldn't for "his ability" and for the fact that he got a hold of the black Grimoire that controls Kyuuki's existence.

Shin is bound to the book as long as he is alive, thus not only he can't sever his connection to Kyuuki; but those who want the book's power are bound to come after his hide regardless of time and place.
Go to Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kitsune no Akuma Ending New Window Derek
  • 10 Replies
Topic Cameos & References New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kinda sad... (spoilers) New Window Leoh
  • 0 Replies

444 Comments

Hopefully the story can be the priority and the romance can be second, with fanservice coming much further behind.
Not the most original turn of events... well, let's see how the mangaka executes this one... I still like this manga :P
Every chapter left me hanging -_-
Generic magical girlfriend #2335. The plot is overused as well.
Is this monthly? Or is the translations simply slow?
what?! a tsundere who isnt a loli? impossible!
truyen rat hay. TkS cac' nhom' dich nhe'
The manga is very good. Tkanks.
pretty good, I wonder why i didn't knew about this one
instant follow
yay for another good manga!!!
Please refrain for religion debate here! This is manga site, not site for religion insulting!

@Cydric : Misfortune = Imagine Breaker? Well, it's make sense. But having fox demon girl with big boobs it's not bad luck. And they should not be separated? The MC is lucky bastard. :D
So the main character's power is basically
Spoiler
yeah, real religions is unaccepted in 2D world ...
Can we just enjoy chapter without huge religious debate.
@NoOneSaid. There is a reason why a good number of Asian Protestants have a bad rep. Some of the famous, and or, popular Asian Pastors denounce and denigrate other religions publicly. Some of their followers (whom they claim, they don't promote), or lunatic Protestants, hold signs and preach words like, "Jesus is the only God, you're God is an idol," or "Non-believers will burn in hell," out in the streets.

Of course, I'm not saying all of them are like this, nor am I saying the majority of them are like this. But considering how in general Asians are eccentric, these lunatic Asian Protestants are on par, or even worse than the Evangelists in the Mid-West Bible Belt.

@VelthorSky. The Crusades was by no means a twisting of the Old Testament, nor a religious war. If anything, the Crusades had nothing to do with religion in its original intent, and had everything to do with politics and sphere of influence.

The Muslims became extremely successful in conquering prior Christian states, such Palestine, Egypt, and all of Northern Africa in the 8th century. Then when the Muslims began conquering practically all of what is today known as the Byzantine Empire, with little more than Greece left, the Emperor in Constantinople asked for help to the Vatican.

The Vatican reacted to the Muslim invasion only after 2/3 of its prior Christian sphere of influence had been overtaken in the 11th century.

What is more ironic about the greatest misconception about the Crusades is that the holy city of Jerusalem became a key motive in the conflict, yet the Vatican never really had any plans to reclaim Jerusalem for over 3 centuries.

Because Jerusalem was labeled the holy city by both the Vatican and the Muslims, people have this misconception that claiming Jerusalem must have had some religious or holy significance.

In reality, Jerusalem had none of those qualities. But if either were to lose Jerusalem, it meant that their campaigns would take a hit, and the morale of their warriors would fall. This was especially true for the Crusaders, mainly because many of them thought they were going on the Crusade to save enslaved Christians and their rights to exercise Christanity. But in reality, again, this was FALSE. The Muslims were much more TOLERANT to other religions, including Christanity, than the other way around.

In the end, the Vatican manipulated the idiot nobles, lords, and Kings of Western Europe to go do their bidding in the Crusades in order to defend the Christian sphere of influence. By doing so, the Vatican would still thrive both politically and financially, and the idiot nobles, lords, and Kings would be happy receiving Sainthood or some ever-lasting recognition.

Finally, I've said alot of unnecessary crap, so I will just add a little more crap.

You mentioned something of an original intent about the Old Testament. I have several Jewish friends and I can tell you that at least all my Jewish friends don't believe in half of the crap that's written in the Torah or the Old Testament. To them, it's simply their myth, and they have a hard time understanding why the Old Testament is holy to Christians, who have absolutely nothing to do with their Torah.

The irony of the AIPAC lobby in the US and its influence in D.C. is that, it somehow promotes stupid Evangelists and blind Christians (especially from the Bible Belt) to believe it's our duty keep order in the Middle East and help Israel, yet real Jewish people don't want any help from Americans.

Have you ever criticized Jewish people in front of Muslims, or vice versa? They hate it. They absolutely hate it when outsiders talk shit about their "brother," but they don't mind killing each other over some barren holy land.
you and i.... indestructible bond... OH YEAH!!
So is "Know your place a common saying for hot demon chicks?
Yet another devil girl manga. Well, gotta hand it to this one on first glance--front cover, she's showing off both T and A; this suggests a strong work ethic on dishing the ecchi. Let's have a look.
@cloud04
What did YOU think I meant by "playing detective"?
mangaupdate is your friend then again if they really like the series they search for it..
@cloud04
Sadly the update notification system doesn't tell you anything about what group released what. So unless you know beforehand or play a bit detective that's unfortunately impossibe.
@pscyho_bunny you know you can just read off the groups online reader for that if you cant wait
@elfalas your wrong. The crusades happened because that was the result of a group of people twisting words found inside the Bible (more accurately the Old Testament which is technically the Jewish Torah). They can be considered same way as muslim terrorists are to the Islamic religion. You can't really determine if something is evil if it is used out of it original intent. It's more accurate to say the person performing or the person who orchestrating such things is evil.
No harem tag. Ecchi tag.

I will proceed with this one.
:/ I'm seriously getting tired of getting updates and when i check it out there is no new release...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics